Enlightened
Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread

Hi Data, any chance these are going to come out soon :popcorn:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread

Hi Data, any chance these are going to come out soon :popcorn:

They are now back in stock.

The new price for the Droid is $275 plus shipping. There are no titanium chains available but I may order some if I get requests for them.

Cheers
Dave

lefteye219

Enlightened
Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<Closed>>

I will take one... Pm incoming

+1 on the chain from my side as a request!!

PP Sent!!

Edit: I received both the chain and the Droid Carabineer and I must say that it is very very very nice piece of gear. One that shall never be traded/sold. I must be honest that I am indeed enjoying the combo.

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Droid 58 Carabiner and Carabineer Chain sales thread is <<Closed>>

Hi Dave!

I'll take one Droid Carabiner. Would love to have the chain too. Email sent.

Thank you!

lefteye219

Enlightened
I had received the droid on new years (Dave sent earlier but I was out on vacation) and have been using it since. I must say that it is an awesome piece of gear and one hell of a product. solid built and great design. I also received the chain in mail today and I can say that the droid with the chain and either keys or Tri-V2 looks cool. It is one solid combination and the one which would be enjoyed as I used it. Thanks Dave for making such an awesome product and giving us a chance to own it.:goodjob::thanks::twothumbs

Matrix 100

Newly Enlightened
Just received the droid and chain from Dave - beautiful

I am going to purchase the SW GG spy 007 and attach it to the chain

would like also to add an EDC knife to the chain

Any suggestions ??

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take a droid and chain, email coming.

Received the Droid and chain today, awesome piece of gear Dave!

Last edited:

hjkl

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know the diameter of the hole at the bottom of the carabiner below the locking mechanism where splitring attachment is intended?
TIA

Dragunov656

Newly Enlightened
Hello Sir/Dave,

I Ordered a Droid 58 Carabiner from you on September 26th with a Paypal "Guest" Payment.Has my Droid 58 Carabiner been posted out yet ?Did you receive the Paypal "Guest" Funds? Please Sir, your assistance is appreciated.

Many Thanks ,
Daryn.Dragunov656.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Sir/Dave,

I Ordered a Droid 58 Carabiner from you on September 26th with a Paypal "Guest" Payment.Has my Droid 58 Carabiner been posted out yet ?Did you receive the Paypal "Guest" Funds? Please Sir, your assistance is appreciated.

Many Thanks ,
Daryn.Dragunov656.

it is shipped. :party:

Dragunov656

Newly Enlightened
Hello Sir/Dave,

Has my Droid Carabiner that i ordered from you on the 16th January Shipped out to myself yet Sir?

Many Thanks,

Daryn.Dragunov656.

nbp

Flashaholic
Hey Dave, just a heads up. I was browsing Etsy for Ti EDC stuff and I saw "Droid" carabiners, and they look like direct copies of yours. If I wasn't a member here I would have had no idea, and the price is very good, but there's no way I would buy a knockoff of your work being that I have owned one of your lights and I have massive respect for you as a builder. Anyways, I thought you might like to know anout that if you don't already, in case you want to investigate. It's also a warning to other members who might buy one on the secondary market to be sure of what they are getting.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Dave, just a heads up. I was browsing Etsy for Ti EDC stuff and I saw "Droid" carabiners, and they look like direct copies of yours. If I wasn't a member here I would have had no idea, and the price is very good, but there's no way I would buy a knockoff of your work being that I have owned one of your lights and I have massive respect for you as a builder. Anyways, I thought you might like to know anout that if you don't already, in case you want to investigate. It's also a warning to other members who might buy one on the secondary market to be sure of what they are getting.

Thanks for the heads up but I know of their existence. That Spanish company copied my design and my name for the product a couple years back. Their poor quality is what it is.

Cheers
Dave

nbp

Flashaholic
Man that really stinks. I poked around and saw them on ebay too. I don't know about ebay but Etsy indicates in their policies that they will not permit people to sell items that violate intellectual property rights and provide a way to file a complaint they will then investigate if a design has been copied. It might be worth a shot. To me, the fewer venues people can sell that garbage, the better. Or maybe it's not even worth all the effort, I don't know.

Latest posts