Drop In to replace regular bulb?

Tiff

Newly Enlightened
Good luck with that ice storm, right now here in South Texas we are getting a bit of 37 degree cold wet weather of course nothing like you. But hey its cold compared to other days when we are scorching 102. I know im prepared mostly. I buy my stuff in the summer when we expect blackouts when everyone is using alot of juice to cool their homes. Next time you know what to buy there to prepare. A good cree AA battery is good for every occassion. I even bought me a cheap brinkman cree single AA at Walmart. Its got rubber coating on it looks tough good to use for mechanics. :popcorn:

The Winter of 2008 :popcorn:
Thanks, the ice is over and instead we have about 14 inches of snow right now. We had that before the first day of winter! :faint:
37 degrees would seem like a heat wave right now.
102 is like where I used to live. I'll see if I can upload a pic of my thermometer.
Oh I can't, my photo bucket acct is screwed up. But it was over 120 at 9am in the sun. I am missing that now.
I just bought 4 of the Husky 1xAA mini led lights at Home Depot. I'm give 2 as stocking stuffers and keeping 2. Yes they have a purplish tint but one is now hanging in the bathroom and makes a great light for using the toilet. It's a single clicky, about 10 lumens. works good enough for the purpose. Hard not to collect so many and I have so many that I've had for many many years and use so often that I never even thought about it. I actually bought the D10 before the storm (my wifes Christmas present to me) just try and buy a flashlight right now up here. They are sold out everywhere.
Best to buy when everything is on sale and no one needs them. So for us that will be about June. :whistle:
Tiff

Monkeyboab

Newly Enlightened
Im in Scotland so we get cold and rainy in summer and colder and rainy in winter:thumbsdow Anyway tried to get the Dorcy Pr module and they dont ship to the UK :thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow Anyone wanna send me some and id paypal them?:sigh:

Rob

Last edited: