• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Dual Bored 2P 18650 M*g 1.25D

^^Nova^^

Enlightened
Hi FM,

One question for you. The 2S2P mag without the charging jack has no hole in the body beneath the switch (as well as the tower still on the switch)? I assume this is how you have made then, but just want to make sure.

Excellent idea for a great host.

Cheers,
Nova

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi FM,

One question for you. The 2S2P mag without the charging jack has no hole in the body beneath the switch (as well as the tower still on the switch)? I assume this is how you have made then, but just want to make sure.

Excellent idea for a great host.

Cheers,
Nova

Yes, switch is stock.

Excellent choice for 70 minutes run time ROP High or 55 minutes 5761 (Using 4 protected AW's 2.6 18650 cells).

BlueFusion

Newly Enlightened
FM:
Definitely want the 2S2P in blue w/o jack. Could you also remove the switch tower though (since the price is the same for these, even though there is 2 less steps)?
Unfortunately no money until a week from yesterday - can I reserve it for now?
Cheers much :)

P.S. I assume individually charging the cells (WF-139 charger) is sufficient to balance them?

edit: And is there any possible way it could be configured for 4s? If the tail contact was isolated from the spring?

Last edited:

325addict

Enlightened
After I've owned the 2S/2P 18650 version for a while, I must admit I cannot live without it anymore :green:

It has helped me countless times to find back stuff in my house (there's one room where 100+ carton boxes are crammed in...) and I don't have to panic about the run time... even with cheap 18650s the current draw is just over 400mA per series-stack, so they will easily reach a 5-hour run time!

The MagNum star 6-cell bulb so far lasts well. It is way brighter than the one in your standard 3D Mag, and the Lithium Ion batteries provide a more or less flat output during 90% of the discharge. MUCH batter than those nasty alkalines, these seem to go down to 50% of the output after just 10%(!) of the run time :thinking:
(I read that here on the forum, and remember that well!)

This is just a worry-free, nice flashlight that actually sees much use. GET IT while they are available! You'll regret it later, when you decided to buy something else with your monthly flashlight-budget ;)

Timmo.

357mag1

Enlightened
I will take:
#01 Red 2.5D M*g $97 (W/S Tower WO Jack) - $97
#01 Blue 2.5D M*g $97 (W/S Tower WO Jack) - $97

$6.00 s/h + $4.00 for next = $10.00
$204.00

CKOD

Enlightened
:paypal:
#05 Red 1.25D M*g $97 (2P 18650)
#02 Blue 2.5D M*g $97 (W/S Tower WO Jack) (2s2p 18650)
$6.00 + $4.00 s/h = $10.00

$204.00

Steve in SoCal

Enlightened
I will take

#01 Pewter 2.5D M*g $97 (W/S Tower WO Jack)

Paypal sent

Last edited:

Steve in SoCal

Enlightened
Hello FM do you have an estimated shipping date on my 2S/2P Pewter 2.5D?

I look forward to getting this great host and using it with a ROP high/low setup.

thank you

Steve in SoCal

Enlightened
Received my pewter 2.5D earlier this week and I am very happy. Currently I am using it to run an ROP High bulb (with a metal reflector) powered by 4 x AW 2600mah 18650 cells. Thank you FM.

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
FiveMega, so I'll need some bulbs (I'm thinking 5761s), a borafloat lens (this I have already), a metal reflector like your bi-focal, and a bi-pin holder to make this light complete.....did I miss anything?

And would you be willing to supply me with these?

A few 5761s (3-5 would be good)
A good bulb holder
Bi-focal reflector
Any other suggestions?

Give me the price for these plus the 2.5D 2s/2p W/switch tower, WO jack red#2 to go with it and you'll have yourself a PayPal on the way. :)

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only one red one left! C'mon fivemega, hook me up with #3 red and everything I need to make a 5761 glow!

Mainly I just need to know where to get the best kind of bulb holder/socket watchamacallit thingamajig. I know you sell the reflectors.

P.S. Is there ANY way I could get a pewter instead? Heck, I'd pay extra for a pewter one! The one Steve in SoCal posted has me jealous. Wanna sell it Steve? ;)

Paypal waiting!

Steve in SoCal

Enlightened
Sorry, I was a good man and already gave my Pewter mag to the mom.:nana:

FM's Bi-Focal Reflectors are available here
FM's Bi-pin bulb holders and bulbs are available HERE

Just pp him the funds for the individual items you want and assume that the shipping cost will be the same as the mag on a standalone basis. I'm sure that FM will correct you if it is wrong.