E1e+KL1

Mrdi

Enlightened
Is the E1e and KL1 combo available now ?
Seems like several comments I've read indicate people have them in hand.
If not when will they be "here" ?
Will you buy a KL1 as a head or a complete lite?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Mrdi,

THe KL1 and KL2 are now slated to ship to dealers and those who have placed direct orders with SureFire this coming tuesday. If you haven't been following the thread started by PK, check out KLx Series

- Don

PS. The bezels are being sold seperately. If you don't have a SureFire host already, you will need to also buy a flashlight. Buying the battery tube, tail cap assy and O-rings seperately is more expensive than buying a complete light from one of the online discount dealers.

Size15's

Flashaholic
And by getting a complete E2e, you have a longer range option as well as the KL1 that I suggest will become your primary EDC.

Al

moraino

Enlightened
Originally posted by Size15s:
And by getting a complete E2e, you have a longer range option as well as the KL1 that I suggest will become your primary EDC.

Al
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">While I already have two ASP Triad for long reach and very happy with their performance, I sure don't want to purchase the complete E2E or E2.

Will Surefire sell the complete KL1 as a kit in the future rather then but the two separate things...

Henry

Darell

Flashaholic
Originally posted by moraino:
Will Surefire sell the complete KL1 as a kit in the future rather then but the two separate things...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Anything is possible, of course. But the KL1 was built specifically as an add-on to the existing Ex series. Right now there are no plans for a "complete KL1 package" as far as I know.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your looking for a complete package that would be the L1, but you may be waiting a long time as it is still a prototype.
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

SF told me that the KLx shipped last week. So if anyone ordered with SF should have them any day now. Add a week if you ordered from a dealer.
grin.gif