• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired E2C adapters, Big Leef, MagLite parts.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Streamlights, E2C adapters, Big Leef

I'll take that Streamlight Ultra Stinger,

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire E2D LED Defender,Streamlight TL3 and Scorpions, E2C adapters, Big Leef

Hullo!
I'll take 2 of the Scorpions please. I'll take the ones with the heavy orange peel.

What are you doing with yours? Lumens factory drop in perhaps?

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Elzetta Alpha, Streamlights, E2C adapters, Big Leef.

Aginthelaw and Roger Sully I have some paperwork associated with the Scorpions. I'll send them along to each of you for free if you PM your mailing address.
Price drop on the Elzetta Alpha

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FLASHLIGHTS: Surefire (added), Elzetta, Streamlights, E2C adapters, Big Leef.

We don't know. We checked with Elzetta with the serial number and they don't know either. It's bright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BloodCleanSoul

Enlightened
Re: FLASHLIGHTS: Surefire (added), Elzetta, Streamlights, E2C adapters, Big Leef.

We don't know. We checked with Elzetta with the serial number and they don't know either. It's bright!

hahaha Do you know when you bought it? It's been a bit since they upgraded them...

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast

"Talked to elzetta rep. Said first 4 digits are the born date 08/16. That was year they started to swap.over from 315 to 415 but he couldn't confirm if that was the newer light."

That is very odd. They should know better than anybody in the earth. I bought Alpha few months ago from you and I inquired same question to Elzetta. They came with mine is 415 lumens. And another member here also confirmed 415 model has slightly yellower tint than 315 model which are more neutral tint. I do not have two different models, so I can not confirmed that , but I trust his observation. My serial starts 1115. It was made 11th week of 2015. Or 11/2015 as you says?

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
FLASHLIGHTS: Surefire (added), Elzetta, Streamlights, E2C adapters, Big Leef.

Now thinking that the Elzetta Alpha is a 2016 315 lumen model? (according to the previous owner); which flies in the face of a1sealbeach's mention of a 2015 415 lumen model. Here is the serial number: 0816A111, clearly indicating a 2016 manufacture date. Nevertheless, it is a bright light, in great condition, with both flood and throw lenses and a speed clip. Asking $90. MagLite parts added in post #3.

Last edited:

Broadarrow

Newly Enlightened
Re: Elzetta Alpha, Streamlights, E2C adapters, Big Leef.

I'll take the modded Surefire EIL please.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire 3P and Crosshairs, Elzetta, Streamlight, Big Leef, MagLite, E2C adapters..

AstroTurf, Payments received, Kydex and E2C sold and shipped.
Broadarrow, welcome to the forums! Since I have not heard from you, this item has been sold to the next buyer. Surefire 8X and Surefire 3P added. Price drops on remaining items.

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire 3P and Crosshairs, Elzetta, Streamlight, Big Leef, MagLite, E2C adapters..

Two MagLites sold. Price drop on the Elzetta. It could (should) be the 415 lumen model! (2016 manufacture)

Last edited: