Eagletac D25a Titanium clicky v. Zebralight SC52 L2

Frank A.

Newly Enlightened
I am in the market for a AA clicky and I have it narrowed down to the Eagletac D25a Titanium clicky or the soon to be released Zebralight SC52 L2. Which would you prefer and why? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Frank A.

UnderPar

Enlightened
Personally, I will go for ZL SC52. Their main or biggest difference would be the switch, UI and output. Check out their respective specs on their websites. HTH

duckied

Newly Enlightened
I have a d25a and a sc600l2. Although I hear so many rave about how good the zebralight iu is, I'm not really a fan of it. It feels too slow and changing through modes quickly gets annoying to me. Maybe its just the new soft clicky. The zebralight is more one hand friendly but eagletac ui works better for me. YMMV

Megatrowned

Enlightened
I use to have a D25a Ti, and I really liked it. It has a smaller form factor (easier to pocket carry, YMMV) than the ZL, and although the UI may not be quite as fancy, I have really come to like it. Did I mention it was Titanium? :grin2:

ven

Flashaholic
I have the d25c so a little smaller,also breathed on by vinh so a d25cvn
I also want the d25a as i love the d25c so so much

UI wise,takes a little getting used to,i like the head tight and instant high,1/2 press strobe which i dont need/use.
Turn head a little to loosen then you have your modes low/med etc

So as others have said,its not the best,but its still fine with me.Cant comment on other choice as i dont have it,what i will say is if you do go for the d25a you wont be disappointed :thumbsup:

or get both...............;) 2 is 1:twothumbs

mcorp

Enlightened
Sc52. I prefer the ability to choose the sub levels of brightness, just wished they have a titanium version though!