EagleTac T100C2

dig-it

Newly Enlightened
I`ve got my second Eagletac model coming. Curse you people! Curse my teachers for teaching me to read! Curse my parents for giving me the curious gene!

lovecpf

notsobrite

Newly Enlightened
has anyone figured out how to take the head off? i wanted to try some diffuser film but can't get it off:shakehead

recDNA

Flashaholic
Why doesn't Eagletac ever offer a model with strobe for emergencies?

recDNA

Flashaholic
The new upcoming T20C2 will have strobe capability along with the option of a 5 lumen low.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/231734

Thanks...sounds good as long as the clip can be easily removed. Boy do I hate clips and cigar grips. I'm not crazy about crenulated bezels either. Once a light is labeled "tactical" I kind of forget about it. I actually read part of that thread but I missed the part about the strobe.

I see why I missed it. Message 1 seemed like a cut and paste from the manufacturer's specs and it doesn't mention strobe. I did find it in post 10.

Last edited:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Isn't this strobe like the strobe on the Inova T4/T5, you do a double press?
'To activate strobe output, press the button twice when the light is turned on, regardless of output mode'
low -> strobe, Fun!

T20C2 says no strobe mode in low, oh well.

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2999844&postcount=32

Third picture down states "Forward clicky with strobe".

Wow. Looks like an excellent light. I'm happy that I can throw away the clip and cigar grip but I wish they offered a non-tactical model without the strike bezel...but if the price is right I'll live with it!

What concerns me is they're throwing in a bunch of stuff I don't want or need..the filters, the clip, the bezel. Those things will raise the price...likely to territory I don't care to traverse. If it costs as much as a Olight Warrier I don't need it.

My best shot may be months down the road when (I hope) they'll offer the same light without the add-ons for less $$$

Latest posts