EagleTac T100C2

strinq

Enlightened
When you use the unprotected cells and suddenly see the turbo output drop to about 50%, its a kind of warning for u to change ur batts. I might be mistaken though... I personally use that as a guide.

recDNA

Flashaholic
In a review on another website I read that the T100C2 and the P100C2 are primarily "throwers" and offer little flood.

Is that true? The P100C2 seems like a bargain compared to the Quark CR123 X 2 but I do want some flood at close range (around 10 feet).

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't own either, but apparently the P100C2 has a larger hotspot than the T100C2, so it should be more "flood" oriented. However, neither are particularly "floody" lights, since they have small emitters and smooth reflectors.

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I, having reviewed both lights in question, would definitely agree that both of these lights are throw oriented, however, that being said they do have use close in as well. The use of the XP-E LEDs in these lights brings back the concept of a beam corona that fills out the transition between spot and spill in a way we haven't seen since the luxeon days. They still both prove to be quite versatile at short distances.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I, having reviewed both lights in question, would definitely agree that both of these lights are throw oriented, however, that being said they do have use close in as well. The use of the XP-E LEDs in these lights brings back the concept of a beam corona that fills out the transition between spot and spill in a way we haven't seen since the luxeon days. They still both prove to be quite versatile at short distances.
I have ordered an Olight M-series diffuser filter for my T100C2, I'll let yall know how it fits.

strinq

Enlightened
I've have compared and used both. They are both throw lights.
The P100 has a larger spill and larger hotspot.
Both still perfectly usable for close distances.

JKL

Enlightened
I agree .
icon14.gif

dscf4991.jpg

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Out of curiosity, how many of you have removed the cigar grip ring from your T100C2? I just couldn't get used to mine. Completely uncomfortable if you ask me. Well made, but I felt it needed a little bit of flexibility to make it useful.

djblank87

Enlightened
Out of curiosity, how many of you have removed the cigar grip ring from your T100C2? I just couldn't get used to mine. Completely uncomfortable if you ask me. Well made, but I felt it needed a little bit of flexibility to make it useful.

I removed it so it would fit in my V70.

strinq

Enlightened
I left it on just because it prevents it from rolling around.
I still think some sort of built in anti-rolling feature (cornered parts) on the body itself would've been better.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like mine better with the grip ring.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Olight M-series diffuser and it is too big for the T100C2 but it does fit the Fenix TK10 pretty well.

Last edited:

MiniLux

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered an Olight M-series diffuser filter for my T100C2, I'll let yall know how it fits.

Already tried this, the M20 diffusers are way larger than the T100C2 head. You would have to use something suitable (tube, thick O-rings or the like) to fill up the gap :shrug:

I have some T-series diffusers on the way, maybe those will fit better :cool:

MiniLux

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I took off the stock ring. I then took the grip ring off of a SF C2 and sliced the tab off it. Now my T100C2 has a nice rounded rubber grip ring. The ring fits perfectly and is comfy.

turan8

Newly Enlightened
hello all i was considering this light for duty use, however i was wondering what type of switch does it use?

Reverse, forward, forward clicky?