• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

EDC 120 and EDC 85P, what might they be worth these days?

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Disregard, my mistake.

I'm not sure how someone figures out the value on something without asking about it.

Last edited:

LRJ88

Enlightened
I'm pretty sure there's a rule against openly asking like this, but someone else will likely pop along soon and explain that you have to be a paying member or something similar.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure there's a rule against openly asking like this, but someone else will likely pop along soon and explain that you have to be a paying member or something similar.

Sorry, my mistake

A member was looking for one and I happened to have a few that I do not use, but do not remember what I paid for them or any idea of what they might be worth now and I just wanted an idea on a fair price to not take advantage of them and not cheat myself

Again, my mistake

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen the brand go from $45 to $200 if it's a specific model/color someone is after. So a wide swing. $75 the norm

There's a pretty big original novatac following on Facebook and they'll sell if fairly priced

Last edited:

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen the brand go from $45 to $200 if it's a specific model/color someone is after. So a wide swing.

There's a pretty big original novatac following on Facebook and they'll sell if fairly priced

A member here was looking for one, and I had told him what I had (found them recently when going through my spares/back-up lights) but I had no idea what they would be worth and googling didn't help as I couldn't find any sales in last few years.

It's a shame, as I'd like to help the guy out, but I'm also not going to "give it away" and I also don't want to overcharge him.

Oh well, I guess I'm just going to keep them and let them sit unused.......

LRJ88

Enlightened
Wow, it's crazy how you have to walk on egg shells around here.. Thanks anyway brother!

It's not so much about walking on eggshells as a system to keep the forum from being used by people to gain appraisals that'd otherwise cost money, i think you have to be a paying member to ask for value like this and the same goes for selling things.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya it's crazy that people can't chime in to help with pricin. What I do is search for what you got on here and you can see what they have sold for in the past.