EDC light

abaer

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a new EDC light. I currently have a Fenix LD22, a Streamlight MicroStream, and a SureFire 6P original. I work in an Office 60% of my day and the rest of the Time I am out at the Auciton or of lease car lots looking at vehicles to purchase. I need something that has an elegant look that I can carry no matter what I am wearing, jeans to a Suit and I need something that has a very High CRI. I will mostly be using it for short periods of time to look at paint matching and under the car issues, ie. Rust, repairs, and leaks. any help would be great.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac D25A Ti with N219 emitter.... (Or various other models/batt configs)

Chevy-SS

Enlightened
Get a FourSevens Preon 2. It's a beautiful light, not much larger than Bic pen, so fits easily in pocket. Available in assorted colors, but the black/titanium is my favorite, very classy looking. Three modes, 192 lumens on max, incredibly bright for such a small light. Uses two AAA. I think FourSevens made some specifically in high CRI. I would suggest emailing them and asking if they have high CRI. If not, their standard XP-G2 might work for you.

I have gifted a number of these lights to buddies in the automotive trade, and they LOVE these lights.........

Lampbeam

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac D25A Ti with N219 emitter.... (Or various other models/batt configs)

You can put a 14500 battery in the D25A for extra output but less mAh. You might find the extra output worth it. You could alternatively use an AA battery for 2,300 mAh. A llithium primary AA battery would allow you to keep it in a hot car. The titanium body of the D25A would be more elegant. The size verses output is a point of elegance to me. Last time I checked it is available with a neutral white emitter for better CRI. The AAA batteries that a Foursevens Preon use only have around 900 mAh.