EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
megedumy.jpg

groutboy_1

Enlightened
"I do like your Butterfly knives!!! There wrongfully declared to be* gravity knives* in my* Eastern Bloc State! I did have an original Balisong in my collection when such things were overlooked by PD's ...But, many years ago, I had a B&E , and was cleaned out of my rare stuff...Execpt for one their original Bailsong/Benchmade lockback knives. When they first showed up on the market!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luckly i just picked up super rare black titanium benchmade 46. Benchmade discontinued all the great models accept for the 51 so they are increasingly hard to find.

It's absolutely ridiculous how they are outlawed.

groutboy_1

Enlightened
Luckly i just picked up super rare black titanium benchmade 46. Benchmade discontinued all the great models accept for the 51 so they are increasingly hard to find.

It's absolutely ridiculous how they are outlawed.
You ain't kidding! It's called a police state! My state Just recently Deregulated Pepper spray/MACE /Defense sprays -(permission)-without a permit!? If you can believe that...Carrying knives is a "grey area" around here...I depends in the town/city/or the police officers you come across...I usually don't carry any of my collection....Though my brother DOESN'T care, He usually sports His large frame S&W spec ops folder with a "4 blade...So far he hasn't had a problem....He's friends with few p/o's...

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol I'm guilty of not caring either. Between the butterfly, custom two fingers brass knuckles, and a larger than allowed fixed blade, all my pocket content is illegal lol. I haven't had too many problems. Got a baton confiscated once and a 4" folder a long while back

groutboy_1

Enlightened
As those in the know-know...What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" DON'T they understand !!! To be safe in our person, papers, and effects...For that which we EDC !!!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha love it! In the neighborhood I live in, I'd rather risk legal prosecution, than to be caught without a little something extra to equalize my odds against a handful of thugs.

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Today's EDC
A few new items:
DQG Ti AAA 2 mode, XPG r4
McG Ti PD AlTiN coated
STR Deep carry clip
Ti split ring 31mm

386869126514f29b363dd9270c47eeff.jpg

This second photo shows, just a few of the various carry options I can rotate in and out,

02d1a003dc443b8c45a5a1d71612d20e.jpg

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Thank you so much Jared. I really appreciate the nice words

I'm proud of my EDC setup currently.

UnderPar

Enlightened
Went to the cemetery earlier and brought my usual EDC. ZL SC62w in my right pocket, Acebeam L10 attaached to my car keys and Quark QT2L-X clipped on my left pocket.

torchsarecool

Enlightened
Fenix e05 also an olight S10 baton. Will carry these on me most times.

no knives. We aren't allowed them in the UK. Shame cos there are some cool ones on this thread.