- Bi-fold leather wallet by Sonnenleder
- Iphone (still a years old 6s, but still works and looks like new because I never break phones)
- My various keys on a Handgrey Titanium Keyring and Carabiner.
Also on my Keyring: MacArmy Titanium Tritium keychain / Victorinox Classic Alox 2018 edition (in red)
- Watch (various ones but most often a Titanium Citizen GPS as atomic time is useful for adjusting the time on other watches/clocks)
- Hinderer XM Slippy mostly (cannot legally carry most locking knives because of stupid knife laws in Germany). I will however also often carry a Benchmade 940-1 in S90V, but dont tell anyone ok. I used to carry a large Chris Reeve Starbenza but that was stolen years ago and I will never get over it.
- Tactile Turn Side Click pen short in Titanium, or sometimes a TT bolt action pen short in Ti or a Ti-scribe bolt in Ti.
- Surefire Titan Plus is the light I carry most often. When I need something more capable I carry a G2X Pro or MV, or a Fury intellibeam in a holster.
I mostly carry many more things in my shoulder bag such as watchmaking tools, measuring instruments, writing utensils and notebooks, tissues, an umbrella (yes, always) and so on. But that’s the stuff I actually carry on my person. And yes, I like Titanium. A lot. My glasses are also titanium.