Wurkkos

EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

dmattaponi

395e5ff97ec3553f24878f1ba5fae1c5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fenixshop

fenixshop- I approved your post for the purpose of suggesting that reading the CPF rules about advertising prior to posting would be beneficial. Thanks for your understanding. :)

(Item #6 under "Policies and FAQ's, above.)

Last edited by a moderator:

CanAm

y4movj9Sld90Cslzku58rVV9acmTzNgV0cAr-x5z4o_zZXmx86RKy8Im75HqJoei51Gd-91Ooh-CTsFiMfPjgqmRS2CXgpX6bUinW7DHq-iqXaSPGQbn6lP_M0vxcFyCDCY-XaIeOYm58Rnh0_rhNkKhzCX8xA40SkXCV54SKv2UwUasABwF6U0emvgG4vo88eG

Just what I had in my pockets today. Haven't had a chance to break in the leatherman yet. I'm more of a SAK guy generally, but I need vise grips at work sometimes and I'd rather carry these than a full-size pair.
The light has been excellent, though a little copper tape was needed to make the Malkoff drop-in contact the body of the light properly.
The watch has been with me for about 9 years and is due for a new strap and maybe a CLA.

Olumin

CPF Supporter
Just what I had in my pockets today. Haven't had a chance to break in the leatherman yet. I'm more of a SAK guy generally, but I need vise grips at work sometimes and I'd rather carry these than a full-size pair.
The light has been excellent, though a little copper tape was needed to make the Malkoff drop-in contact the body of the light properly.
The watch has been with me for about 9 years and is due for a new strap and maybe a CLA.

Victorinox also makes the Swiss tool, so check that out if you want something like that Leatherman. Ive heard they are very good, but no personal experience here.

LogansRun

Is it in your pocket or on your head? :laughing:
You know you're a Flashoholic when... you don't mind people seeing you with a headlamp as an EDC! :crackup:

Back to the topic at hand... My EDC almost every day:
- Lumintop Geek (sometimes an SF Titan Plus)
- JB RRT-01 2019 ver w/ 18500 extender
- TEC Pico Pen
- During evening walks along a rail-trail, I will also add a ZL SC600W IV Plus or Acebeam H15 headlamp
- And a watch from my rotation (today is a Marathon GSAR)

Last edited:

CanAm

Victorinox also makes the Swiss tool, so check that out if you want something like that Leatherman. Ive heard they are very good, but no personal experience here.

Thanks for the tip, I may have a look at those. I've had a number of the standard size knives and Wenger Rangers over the years but never looked into the Swiss Tools.

ven

CPF Supporter
Been ages for me, but a couple of month back i bought a couple of little Fenix lights, car keys and work keys. So this was in my pocket today!
HZ98UFjl.jpg

t8G95Qwl.jpg

Works keys/pocket
Xi6JVmll.jpg

AMD64Blondie

In my right front pocket is my apartment key and key fob on a lanyard..as well as my new Manker E14 III neutral white.

Left front pocket has my Samsung Note 9 smartphone,my Fisher bullet Space Pen,and my Zebralight SC700d.

AMD64Blondie

Right now..my apartment key and key fob are in my right front shorts pocket.

Left front shorts pocket has my duct tape wallet,and my Manker E14 III neutral white.

Heading out for lunch.

Latest posts