EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't believe I missed this..... PICS!! please

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay, but I'm really not much of a photographer. Tried my best.

GzJqc.JPG

dmattaponi

Enlightened
Working remotely from home and have been a minimalist lately with my pocket carry.

Single cell AAA Thrunite Ti3 flashlight
Leatherman Squirt PS4 multi tool
Victorinox Minichamp Swiss Army Knife

I guess if I were truly a minimalist I could drop the Minichamp, because the Leatherman does most everything the Vic does, but I just like SAKs so much I feel like something is missing if I'm not carrying at least a small one. Cant say that I feel that way about the Leatherman even though it's a fine tool. Maybe it's because the Leatherman is so utilitarian, while the SAK has some personality :)

68eb54200d354bbbe1f01c7e9169579a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do you carry 2 knives? I used to carry two guns or a rifle and gun, now I carry 2 flashlights instead.

Robot Mania FU

Newly Enlightened
Why do you carry 2 knives? I used to carry two guns or a rifle and gun, now I carry 2 flashlights instead.

I wish I had some practical answer for you, but in all honesty? That GEC slipjoint has a comb in it. I have a beard and hat-hair has got nothing on mask-beard :laughing:

It also has a fork that I surprisingly use more than I thought I would.

I'll be the first to admit that the large sebenza is overkill for some situations, so having a small/thin slipjoint that doesn't scare anyone is a plus in some situations.........but really, it's mostly for the comb.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my right front jeans pocket is my Olight S1R II Ti,along with my keys and apartment key fob on a lanyard.

Left front pocket is where I have my new Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone,my Zebralight SC700d,and my pepper spray canister(the pepper spray is hooked onto my belt).

Also a random Pentel clicky pen in my left front jeans pocket.

dmattaponi

Enlightened
831586166b9d3709a02525eb966a8dc0.jpg

Victorinox Explorer Plus, Thrunite T10II, Fisher Bullet Pen, Leatherman Squirt PS4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shorttime

Newly Enlightened
Why yes, that is a Streamlight in my pocket.

A8Y34uf.jpg

If you look closely, you'll see it's partly below the water line, too. The coat I was wearing is very waterproof. The canvas pants, not so much. A 1" line puts out a lot of water, and when one of the shutoff valves freezes? I didn't think rain gear was going to help much, so instead of wasting half an hour trying to find some, I just did what needed to be done, then took a long lunch to dry out.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not from today, from recently.

McGizmo PD, updated LED (WARM)
CRK Umnumzaan Tanto OP
FELLHOELTER TiScribe Monkey edge Frag edition, polished and Cerakoted. (Also have A ZEROFEUD ti bolt I switch out sometimes)
Victorinox Pioneer with key ring delete
df930b4300938f2ac7726215fc14bffa.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk