EDC

joshjp

Enlightened
I want a nice little light for EDC, must use 1 AA or 1AAA, must be black, i would like something like the Thrunite 1A but smaller. TY guys

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I want a nice little light for EDC, must use 1 AA or 1AAA, must be black, i would like something like the Thrunite 1A but smaller. TY guys

So, anything that can fit an AAA or AA, that is black and preferably smaller than a Thrunight 1A?

Does it need to emit light?

Maybe for some period of time, or, able to project out to a certain distance, or flood an area of a given size to perform a task of some type?

Could the AA or AAA be lithium ion or Nimh (rechargeable)?

Any other info/specs you might want to add to flesh out the wee black battery tube we need so far?

:D

Double Barrel

Enlightened
I don't know about the thrunite, but I have olights new AAA light, I3S EOS XPG2. It's a very nice little light. Not much bigger than a AAA and good UI, surprisingly bright and awesome reversible clip. I am very happy with it, although I've not used it as much since getting a T1A. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another, if need be.

Good luck with your search! ..DB

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Vinh's selling a 1,200 lumen AAA keychain light right now for example...but I don't know what application the OP needs other than black....nothing about emitting light, etc.

Double Barrel

Enlightened
Vinh's selling a 1,200 lumen AAA keychain light right now for example...but I don't know what application the OP needs other than black....nothing about emitting light, etc.

Lol... Well, if vihn's light is black and like a thrunite but smaller, it may work for him..lol.

joshjp, .. :welcome: if your just getting started in this great big world of candlepower, your at the right place and off to a good start! What TEEJ is trying to say is, post what you need this AAA, Black flashlight that's smaller than a thrunite to do. What will you be doing? Modes, runtimes...ect. There's a good little form to fill out here to help you see how much thought can go into choosing a flashlight and help others here determine what lights fit the description. Once you fill it out and post it, why these CPF'ers will sling so many lights that fit the criteria, your head will spin. Wish I knew how to link it. I think it's a sticky.

I'm not very experienced myself, but if I can help out I will. The olight I mentioned fits your criteria so far, but it may not be even close to what you really need. Keep coming back to CPF and you'll be EDC'ing two lights in every pocket, one one your wrist and one on a lanyard around your neck for a backup, if your not careful! ...you have been warned!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums