Elzetta Limited Edition

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
CG, there's still a week to get your pictures back....
IMPORTANT DATES:

August 20, 2019 - no new images may be uploaded on TinyPic.
September 9, 2019 - hosted images will no longer be viewable on 3rd party websites. Because we are an anonymous hosting site and therefore cannot provide notice by e-mail to our users, we have opted to replace all hosted images with a temporary message directing them to this notice.
September 16, 2019 - last day for TinyPic account holders to access their accounts and download their images.
P

happywally

Newly Enlightened
After 3 years of COVID (2020-2022), Elzetta is BACK with a new Limited Edition woooohooooo!!!
the first Limited Edition 3-Cell Charlie model!

11. Charlie (2023)
Yellow Cerakote

LE_Charlie_005_1500x848.jpg

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
but that price, 309 bones, whoa.

Yeah, that's 2023. $250-350 is the new $150-250 - overnight. Some things I've never seen at higher levels in my (now long) life: rampant crime, inconsiderate (and ignorant) people, inflation, and greed to name a few. I'm not saying that bones EDIT: Charlie is in the latter category, but as I recall it, this all reminds me of a grade school playground: once one kid does something they shouldn't, the others feel entitled / compelled to do it too. I think someone said that a new Surefire (which was apparently announced when I was young but is not yet shipping) will be priced at least that high (probably higher). People are lined up salivating like Pavlov's dogs waiting to get one, so I guess the manufacturers know what they can get away with (but not with me).

Last edited:

Wicked870

Newly Enlightened
I'm considering trying to track down every single one somehow. I'm not even sure if that is doable honestly. I've had the alpha battle worn white and electric yellow alpha and they were shelf queens, then my ex sold them... when the Charlie became available, I had to wait 2 weeks until I was comfortable spending $309 on a carry light, because I'll be damned if I I'm gonna not use it the way Elzetta built it to be used. Losing those two alphas hurt, but I do have some honest gripes about the yellow charlie. Most of the time I don't even carry it. The beam color makes me sick 😫 🤒. That is the first time in history I've had an issue with tint on any elzetta. (I've owned 8 total)

Wicked870

Newly Enlightened
A gem I bought a three pack of about maybe a decade ago from raven concealment. I think it was just called the raven concealment wire flashlight clip or something generic like that. I would pick there 10/10 over thyrm clips. I'm down to my last one and it's bent and warped but still holding on strong. You can view the old listing still I'm pretty sure. But if anyone's listening and happens to have any of these I'll literally buy a dozen.

LRJ88

Enlightened
A gem I bought a three pack of about maybe a decade ago from raven concealment. I think it was just called the raven concealment wire flashlight clip or something generic like that. I would pick there 10/10 over thyrm clips. I'm down to my last one and it's bent and warped but still holding on strong. You can view the old listing still I'm pretty sure. But if anyone's listening and happens to have any of these I'll literally buy a dozen.
I'm no expert and i'm not sure i could get the look of it right, bur i'm half sure i could manufacture something similar to that for you if you give me the dimensions of it in a proper way.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
I'm no expert and i'm not sure i could get the look of it right, bur i'm half sure i could manufacture something similar to that for you if you give me the dimensions of it in a proper way.
Awesome! I'd be down for a half dozen straight off… Do you reckon you could get the tensile / temper right?

LRJ88

Enlightened
Awesome! I'd be down for a half dozen straight off… Do you reckon you could get the tensile / temper right?
I've no idea whatsoever, that depends on the material i use. I was considering trying to use welding electrodes to prototype with, if i'm lucky it'll even be enough without treatment to work as is. I'd need some kind of example of how it acts now, even a short vid of it being used and bent to the degree it would be in your use case.