Elzetta- The industry's best kept secret.

It definitely seems like a defective part. With potted lights it generally doesn't matter if water gets in, everything is sealed. I've seen Elzettas disassembled and reassembled underwater on numerous occasions with no problems.

rob74

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the effort! I'll email them right away.
I'm having issues as well with my new Alpha... Flickering in low mode.

Rob

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh, I guess I know the recipe. I have written my minds on clear lens installation issue from @policija.lt (yes, I am a LEO). Response came next day :D

gravelrash

Enlightened
I had the flickering problem with my Alpha. I emailed them without getting a response. After a few days I called, and someone picked up immediately and asked me to send in the light. The light was in transit back to me, fixed, when I finally received a response back from them via email.

This is the great thing about these forums: as a group we now know that phone calls work better for getting help with your Elzetta.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh, I guess I know the recipe. I have written my minds on clear lens installation issue from @policija.lt (yes, I am a LEO). Response came next day :D

I'm not sure I followed your post.

You contacted somebody other than Elzetta, and you learned you were installing the optic incorrectly?

or

You sent an e-mail to Elzetta from your LEO department e-mail address, and they responded.

I will now admit that I sent an e-mail to Elzetta from my GMail account asking an Alpha low mode pulse question 6 business days ago (Nov. 23)....and have not received a response. I sent it to the info@elzetta address, which is the only one I've found on their website. I've also been monitoring my spam folder to ensure I don't miss it due to filtering. My guess is that I won't be receiving one within the next week, if ever.

It appears Elzetta is following Surefire's lead of ignoring incoming e-mails.

Last edited:

redvalkyrie

Enlightened
I just picked up one of the older Elzettas with a M60F and I am quite impressed. The light is very compact but solid.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am serious. One soviet airplane creator has told a good phrase: a properly designed airplane is beautiful. I guess the same rule applies to any device:

B333.jpg

jtxliv.jpg

16z_CZP10_R.png

Last edited:

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
So I'm thinking of getting the B133 and I'm wondering what the tint is like on the high output head? I'm really wanting something on the perfect white side. I don't like warm. So something like the Surefire G2X. Is that what the Elzetta has? Or is it clearly warm?

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some posts back, a member compared the Alpha 1st edition and the Alpha 2nd edition. Not as warm. The Bravo's with AVS head are on the warmer side and not white.