• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Emisar D18vn - Best SubCompact Popcan R

Patriot

Flashaholic
Yeah that would be awesome but I would assume it would be very specific to the D18. It's not like that LED spacing is standard.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Gycx947.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
Nice color match! I really like the painted LED board. You might have to Hypershift one of those, next time you've got the Ceracote out for a light refinish.

Razer

Newly Enlightened
I bit the bullet and ordered one of these today, can't wait to put it to work.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I bit the bullet and ordered one of these today, can't wait to put it to work.

Congratulations! It's definitely one of the best pop can style lights that I've ever owned. Probably in the top two for me. What LEDs did you get?

Vinh, I just came back from the mailbox and the D18vn is perfect again, thank you! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this light since originally getting it. I worked all day and was ready to relax for the evening but now I'm going to go for a walk because I enjoy using this light so much.

Razer

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations! It's definitely one of the best pop can style lights that I've ever owned. Probably in the top two for me. What LEDs did you get?

Vinh, I just came back from the mailbox and the D18vn is perfect again, thank you! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this light since originally getting it. I worked all day and was ready to relax for the evening but now I'm going to go for a walk because I enjoy using this light so much.

I went with white 2, sand and the polished +AHC bezel.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
New PAHC design. Multi process with side polish, edge grind, all polish, side grind, and finally HC

If you like it refer to it as Edge Cut PAHC when ordering.

1qiwZ0o.jpg

Patriot

Flashaholic
Very nice, Vinh! You continue to grow more and more artistic, the longer you do this stuff. Just like the HC, no two patterns will ever be the same.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somehow, this one escaped my attention. Vinh, please let me know when this one comes around again, so I can get on board.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent! I can't figure out what was going on in my mind that caused this Must Have important light to escape my attention. 18 x W2, that's a lot!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine today. This light is lighter and smaller than the X45vn, almost the same throw, and with just a little less width of illumination area. Compared to the MT07vn W2: larger and heavier, but illuminates a wider area with some more throw, too. These three, plus the MS03vn, make for a fun and exciting high performance quartet.

Dupree

Newly Enlightened
Finally pulled the trigger on a D18vn and man am I impressed! I prefer to buy things that are quality, high performance, solid and well built that are designed to last a long time...this light checks ALL those boxes. I chose the sand colour with polished HC Bezel and went with the 6W1 12W2 LED configuration (thanks Patriot for the recommendation👍).

The light is so clean and sexy looking and built like a brick sh*?house...could not be happier with my purchase.

I'm not a flood guy and much prefer throwy lights but damn this little tank really throws well for it's size and the wall of light (14,500 lumens) from those 18 tiny LED's really is something to behold.

It does get hot quickly as expected and it drains the VTC5's quicker than my wife drains my wallet when she's shoe shopping but I knew that going in as that is the reason we buy Vinh's lights...because they ain't under-driven😎.

Love that it comes with a holster, a definite bonus.

If you're on the fence (like I was for months) save up and grab one...you will not be disappointed.

A big thank you to Vinh for taking an already great light and making it...PERFECT!