• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ESEE 6

Hi all,

For sale is my ESEE 6 in classic 1095/micarta. I love this thing, but my personal preference is for a bit shorter blade.

It's been used pretty gently. I used it to split wood once or twice, and there are a few tiny dings on the spine from when I used it with a small hammer to spatchcock Thanksgiving turkeys! I stripped the factory coating forward of the handle and used vinegar after polishing for an (I think) interesting patina. No rust, very mild sharpening only. Lifetime "no questions asked" warranty.

Asking $100 $80 $75 shipped to your door (US). First "I'll take it," takes it. PayPal F&F, please! Thanks for looking.

20221023_081133.jpg

20221023_081146.jpg

20221023_081156.jpg

20221023_081201.jpg

Last edited:

DRW

Enlightened
Everybody needs one big blade. Mine is a K-Bar D2 Extreme fighting knife.

Great deal for someone!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I honestly can not believe this is still here. I have no play money at all or I'd be all over it. These are great, tough, knives.

3_gun

Enlightened
Can you post pix of the nicks/dinks on the spine? Are you sure the "lifetime "no questions asked" warranty is still in effect after the blade was striped & washed with vinegar. Many makers end the warranty on modified items. Thanks

I'm sure about the warranty. ESEE is famously generous when it comes to warranty coverage. No matter what, if the knife breaks, they'll replace it.

I'll send a closer photo of the nicks on the spine when I can!

Sorry, had a busy week. I was about to post a better photo of the spine but I think I'm going to end the listing. Price is so low, I might as well just keep it! You can see the spine damage in photo number one, it's super minor. Cheers!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only things I've ever regretted selling are a couple of my guns and one of my user knives. I guarantee you at some point in the future you would have wished you had kept it. Go camping and baton some wood with it.