• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ESP Light Holsters - US Sales and Rep Hands Down best holster out there...

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Just stumbled across this thread. I had no idea these were being offered stateside. I thought i remembered that these were designed by a European Law Enforcement agency with a particular flashlight in mind? Being issued as a "system"? Either way ordered placed!
A company called Brite Strike has a different version made just for their Chinese made flashlight.

The Torchlok version we carry are made by ESP (Euro Security Products) to fit any light with an approximately 1" tube and can fit bezel sizes up to 47mm. We offer these under the name Torchlok to develop some brand recognition and have run them through the NTOA member tested and recommended program. A lot of time, legwork and money has been invested in our end, including giving away close to 150 units to departments, individuals in a variety of fields, and other knowledgeable people for purposes of Testing and Evaluating the holster. And we call it a holster instead of a holder because it truly is a holster in every sense of the word.

We have cultivated a terrific and unique working relationship with ESP which allows us to restock very quickly and deal with any concerns immediately. As a result of our efforts, I believe we are the sole distributor/seller of this version stateside at this time. We often sell outside the US as well as our shipping is very fast, and our prices thoroughly competitive. We are also the sole US repair/replacement hub for the flashlight and baton holsters and offer a lifetime 'no questions' warranty on any holsters purchased from us.

We also can get/sell any other product offered by ESP, and currently also offer an expandable baton holster that matches our Torchlok. In addition we can modify the system to fit several other lights upon request, and are constantly working to add models to the lineup. Simply shoot us a line if you have a model you would like to see.

Sorry I have not maintained this thread appropriately. We are a tiny company and paying to advertise or be a registered seller here is outside of our current fiduciary abilities... So we rely on you guys to pass the word for us. And we are certainly glad you have been doing so. Greta, I apologize if my commentary and reply overstepped our membership.

Find us online by Googling Torchlok or Overmountain Knife and Tool. Overmountain.us.com

Cheers! And thanks again for the kind words and endorsement of our gear!

-Eric

Dead Reckoning

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I had seen a thread here relating the tactical use of strobe flashlight from a member here who had been LE in the Netherlands. It was regarding their Eden TDL flashlight. I thought I had seen it mentioned somewhere where an agency was pairing this light up with the ESP holster.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?356772-Police-Study-of-tactical-use-of-Strobe

A company called Brite Strike has a different version made just for their Chinese made flashlight.

The Torchlok version we carry are made by ESP (Euro Security Products) to fit any light with an approximately 1" tube and can fit bezel sizes up to 47mm. We offer these under the name Torchlok to develop some brand recognition and have run them through the NTOA member tested and recommended program. A lot of time, legwork and money has been invested in our end, including giving away close to 150 units to departments, individuals in a variety of fields, and other knowledgeable people for purposes of Testing and Evaluating the holster. And we call it a holster instead of a holder because it truly is a holster in every sense of the word.

We have cultivated a terrific and unique working relationship with ESP which allows us to restock very quickly and deal with any concerns immediately. As a result of our efforts, I believe we are the sole distributor/seller of this version stateside at this time. We often sell outside the US as well as our shipping is very fast, and our prices thoroughly competitive. We are also the sole US repair/replacement hub for the flashlight and baton holsters and offer a lifetime 'no questions' warranty on any holsters purchased from us.

We also can get/sell any other product offered by ESP, and currently also offer an expandable baton holster that matches our Torchlok. In addition we can modify the system to fit several other lights upon request, and are constantly working to add models to the lineup. Simply shoot us a line if you have a model you would like to see.

Sorry I have not maintained this thread appropriately. We are a tiny company and paying to advertise or be a registered seller here is outside of our current fiduciary abilities... So we rely on you guys to pass the word for us. And we are certainly glad you have been doing so. Greta, I apologize if my commentary and reply overstepped our membership.

Find us online by Googling Torchlok or Overmountain Knife and Tool. Overmountain.us.com

Cheers! And thanks again for the kind words and endorsement of our gear!

-Eric

GTi474

Newly Enlightened
Ah, rgr.

The way ESP's design works, any flashlight of any size could have a bezel cup and retention clamp made to fit it, as long as it is a tube and bezel type light. A few companies chose to have a flashlight of their own design made, then have ESP make a version that fits just their light. Thus more or less 'forcing' the customer to use their light.

Same problem we saw with the Blackhawk Serpa design so commonly in use in our area. Great concept. The light sucks though... So agencies were sticking their Strions and Stingers in them but losing lights left and right because they weren't a secure fit.

We chose to go the other way. We can take whatever light they have and give them an option to fit it. Quickly, effectively, and we guarantee it for life. No questions. We also supply agencies with extra parts just in case something goes wonky (usually due to user playing with screws they should leave alone, but hey, we're cops so we fiddle with stuff....) and can instruct someone how to maintain the units if they choose. Some prefer this to ordering extra units in whole up front for a variety of reasons... Nonetheless, we are trying to be as adaptable as possible.

Like @nevrknow above (thanks again for the business and feedback brother!) we have started to find other customers who are harder on their gear than us cops who are benefiting from our setup. They already have a light they love and don't want to trust it to a $5 piece of nylon. So we are aiming to fit their needs too. No need to buy a certain light. ESP (and us of course) can probably get you sorted no matter what you carry.

Another little note. We don't just serve US customers. We will gladly ship worldwide...

Cheers!

Last edited:

Dead Reckoning

Newly Enlightened
Actually, i would have loved a setup like the ESP when I was on the job. Then again, most of us carried the old tried and true Smash-light. Though, come to think of it, I was about the only one who carried any type of SF. Now that I'm more into lights this holster may just fit the bill. Tired of carrying the larger lights in my pocket at work. Thanks again for the info.

Ah, rgr.

The way ESP's design works, any flashlight of any size could have a bezel cup and retention clamp made to fit it, as long as it is a tube and bezel type light. A few companies chose to have a flashlight of their own design made, then have ESP make a version that fits just their light. Thus more or less 'forcing' the customer to use their light.

Same problem we saw with the Blackhawk Serpa design so commonly in use in our area. Great concept. The light sucks though... So agencies were sticking their Strions and Stingers in them but losing lights left and right because they weren't a secure fit.

We chose to go the other way. We can take whatever light they have and give them an option to fit it. Quickly, effectively, and we guarantee it for life. No questions. We also supply agencies with extra parts just in case something goes wonky (usually due to user playing with screws they should leave alone, but hey, we're cops so we fiddle with stuff....) and can instruct someone how to maintain the units if they choose. Some prefer this to ordering extra units in whole up front for a variety of reasons... Nonetheless, we are trying to be as adaptable as possible.

Like @nevrknow above (thanks again for the business and feedback brother!) we have started to find other customers who are harder on their gear than us cops who are benefiting from our setup. They already have a light they love and don't want to trust it to a $5 piece of nylon. So we are aiming to fit their needs too. No need to buy a certain light. ESP (and us of course) can probably get you sorted no matter what you carry.

Another little note. We don't just serve US customers. We will gladly ship worldwide...

Cheers!

monsterman83

Newly Enlightened
I am so glad to have found this topic and your site. I came across this holster and have been searching to try and find a state side dealer. I will be sending you an email shortly to enquire about an order. Thanks!!