EV charging cables cut by copper "recyclers"

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, everyone who thinks fixitman is a knob, don't raise your hand.
IMG_2482.jpeg

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The real irony is that the real Mr. Wonderful literally can't raise his left arm or hand even if he wanted to. :(

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, it is evident there are EV naysayers quite active here, repeating negative elements over and over again for questionable reasons; name calling a person who is doing the same on the pro EV side.

What many of us have said, over and over, is that if you want an EV, you should own an EV, own what you WANT to own

What many of us have a problem with, is the government FORCING us to own EV's

Many of us have NO desire to own an EV, at this time

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
We're all a bunch of weirdos.
Can we get back to what's important?.... Flashlights.
And apparently copper thieves.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You're wrong. Some people just can not get along. Add alcohol to the mix and :poof: they are going to ignite.

You went from peacemaker to fire starter in one post. OOPS!
And this time, genuinely, completely by accident. Sorry!
Okay, I'll just pass around these gummy edibles that my best friend of over 30 years has recently become addicted to. (Better than addicted to Meth since he's out in Ohio.) No worries, they don't get you high. Just help everyone relax, become drowsy, and eventually fall asleep.

Certain members can have their Teslas drive them home afterwards. 😉

Monocrom

Flashaholic

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
In a thread that is closed now, we discussed gvmnt mandated alcohol tester in cars, Well i got 2025 pilot past weekend, and it has this function, as a part of honda sensing driver assistance system, idk how it calculates attention level, but it has no ability to stop the car, or report it. even the manual says, the system can make a mistake with its attention level, during driving under certain conditions.
It also has an ability to steer where line markings are clear, and if I do not touch the wheel for a while, it starts flashing a warning "steering required" maybe that is how it figures you are not paying attention, In my car there is no camera that tracks your eyes, so it has to be solely from steering wheel input.
I did see a video on YouTube how to trick the car into thinking your hands are on the wheel, put a bottle of water between steering wheel spokes, movement of water will make they system think you are steering. thou i have not checked it personally.