EV charging cables cut by copper "recyclers"

Monocrom

Flashaholic
So, a little while back, the indoor garage that I share with 41 of my neighbors had EV charging stations installed at the back of each designated parking spot. It was a big mess with several yards of something being installed underground. (Obvious what that was.) Big mess, likely big expense. But it got done. I was wondering why the hell the Board at my CO-OP allowed this, since no cars parked there are EVs. Well, I was wrong! Apparently they did it to accommodate one of my neighbors.

Saw it earlier today.... a Tesla truck. One, not happy that a potential bomb is parked in the same indoor garage as my car. Two, ridiculous that the Board wasted our Maintenance money installing chargers in every parking bay. Three, this hideous monstrosity is HUGE. It's the size of a Ford Excursion! No clue how its obnoxious owner managed to back that thing up into that tiny parking spot. I'm guessing the monthly parking fee is only going to go up for those who actually use the EV chargers. Which right now is a grand total of 1 out of 42.

This is the same Board that approved a new, expensive, digital buzzer system in the lobby that most of the residents can't use because they don't own the latest Smartphones, and wouldn't know how to use them if they did. Turned the lobby into some pretentious Manhattan skyscraper piece of garbage with the new look and crappy imitation marble.

Yeah, I'm going to be going door-to-door come next election cycle to get as many (hopefully all) of these money-wasting clowns kicked off the CO-OP board for their disgusting mismanagement of funds.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those things have 4 wheel steering, they can maneuver,

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast