Every Day Walking/Hiking Shoes

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, you're in CA, you should check out ROSS dress for less. There are probably more than one in your area. That's where I buy all my shoes. The prices are good so you can buy more than one pair. They even stock sizes 15-23, incase you are SASQUATCH.

I get teva, NIKE, Columbia, Addidas, there. They stock sandals and flipflops. Hiking boots and sports shoes with cleats. The selection is always varied and sometimes limited. But you never know what you're going to get and the prices are always right.

knot

Banned
Thank you all for your responses. I'm looking for a shoe with a good sole (protection) as well as comfort. Vans are nice but I feel the sole isn't as rugged as i'd like.

I'm sure you can find this shoe heavily discounted - A couple reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009JQKDS/?tag=cpf0b6-20

comji4.jpg

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Birkenstocks. The cork soles are very kind to my feet.
They're not just sandals either. Got Birkentstock shoes,
gardening clogs, sandals, loafers, and hiking boots.

barkingmad

Enlightened
Check out Danners. . .

Shoes to me are like tires. Don't buy cheap! A great pair of socks, such as SmartWool--are a +plus also.

Enjoy!

+1 to that - people always seem to skimp on socks - definitely try some in Merino wool - pamper your feet!

Latest posts