Facebook Name Rename?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I have a couple questions, if I may. Has the Facebook page, also known as CandlePower Forums, always been administered by the same group of people here and secondly, with the recent renaming of the page does that mean ownership or administration has changed?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ill be honest i didnt even know we had a facebook page..hope you are well

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a couple questions, if I may. Has the Facebook page, also known as CandlePower Forums, always been administered by the same group of people here and secondly, with the recent renaming of the page does that mean ownership or administration has changed?
I saw, and wondered, the same thing.

nbp

Flashaholic
Presumably the control of that page would have gone along with the sale of CPF proper a few years ago.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Once years ago (seems like) the forum was down to fix poor performance (remember those days?) and Greta suggested carrying on at the Facebook site. What I remember are blab posts mostly, with a distinct lack of overall coherence.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Once years ago (seems like) the forum was down to fix poor performance (remember those days?) and Greta suggested carrying on at the Facebook site. What I remember are blab posts mostly, with a distinct lack of overall coherence.
When it was created, it likely seemed like a good idea, at the time.

Mister Ed

Administrator
Staff member
No.

Crickets, from anyone official.
You posted this in the cafe vs. the support forum.

The FB group is and has been spammed by YouTube and folks wanting to get you to buy their flashlights via their affiliate links. So we are working towards expanding it.