Favorite incan(s) for 017

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of my most beat up incans is an old G3.

The body doesn't freeze to bad in the cold and feel like an ice cube and if needed it fits between the teeth for those moments I need it to.

Can't and won't try that with a metal body.

My favorite ican right now is an old donated Ma$Charger that I replaced the battery with a new cell, FM reflector and that Phillips bulb mod. Holy crap it's sweet man!

The department let me have it because the tail cap wouldn't budge so they gave it to me. "I took care of it" Old battery had leaked and corroded enough to it a real pain to remove it but it cleaned up real well.

I keep meaning to try some Lumens Factory bulbs.

Greenbean

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of my most beat up incans is an old G3.

The body doesn't freeze to bad in the cold and feel like an ice cube and if needed it fits between the teeth for those moments I need it to.

Can't and won't try that with a metal body.

My favorite ican right now is an old donated Ma$Charger that I replaced the battery with a new cell, FM reflector and that Phillips bulb mod. Holy crap it's sweet man!

The department let me have it because the tail cap wouldn't budge so they gave it to me. "I took care of it" Old battery had leaked and corroded enough to it a real pain to remove it but it cleaned up real well.

I keep meaning to try some Lumens Factory bulbs in my M-Series lights.

Still haven't gotten an Aviator though. Hmm...

Have some E2Ds but they are LEDs, :(

konifans

Enlightened
My favorite incan purchased in 2017 should be the Kel-Lite 7D.
Man that is bigger and stronger than a Maglite!

uc

uc

uc

konifans

Enlightened
Oh.. sorry I forgot this one...
A Kel-Lite 2C, purchased from it's maker Don Keller!
This is the most beautiful 2C flashlight I have ever seen.

DSC_4086.jpg

DSC_4096.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
A bit smaller than that 7D Kel-Lite! Black E serie head, Aleph 1x123 body, Scoutlight tailcap, and a McGizmo pocketclp. Gotta have a pockeclip... :) MN-01 bulb with a primary cell at the moment.

2dak5dl.jpg

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooph. That's a sweet looking little setup right there sir.
A bit smaller than that 7D Kel-Lite! Black E serie head, Aleph 1x123 body, Scoutlight tailcap, and a McGizmo pocketclp. Gotta have a pockeclip... :) MN-01 bulb with a primary cell at the moment.

2dak5dl.jpg

night.hoodie

Enlightened
I was looking at the Lumens Factory lamps, myself, some of them spec surprisingly bright, but they're not giving those away. But since someone mentioned him, and I am a big fan, may as well link to Tad Customs site. The hardware is quality, and the bipin lamps are inexpensive and durable.

I picked up 4x Fivemega ehet hosts, a pair in 18500 and 18350 both. I made one of those 18350 ehet my new EDC put together with a smooth bezel Elite head, T. Customs socket & lamp, Keeppower 1200mAh UH1835P, and a z52. It gives an hour of bright incan, but if I mess with the connection with the tail I get ad hoc lower modes and increased runtime. Kind of looks a lot like an E1, but no clip, reminds me of maybe a precurser to a dalick. I have used a pair of them to keep my hands warm in fridged temps, like the old timers used to joke about.

2h57lzd.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
+1, stunning pair!

I actually forgot about my z2's for fav incand:ohgeez:Defo one of my fav anyway.........