Feeler - NY/CT/MA area GTG hosted by BatteryJunction.com in

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're considering hosting a GTG at our warehouse in Clinton CT (right of of I95 between New Haven and new London and midway between NYC and Boston).

I've had about 6 relatively local CPF'ers drop in and figure there must be more lurking or local who might be interested in showing off their toys and looking at some of ours.

Let me know and if there's enough interest we'll start making some plans!

justmyluck

Newly Enlightened
What a small world! I lived in Clinton for 5-6 years as a child, and my dad lived a good bit of his childhood there!

But, as I live in Delaware now, safe to say I wouldn't be able to make it.

Eric

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
justmyluck - I grew up in NY and live in Madison now but went to school in DE (UoD circa 1990-1994) :)

Manzerick - hope you can make it - no dates yet but that's what this thrad is for. I'm thinking a Saturday/Sunday afternoon even though evenings are better for looking at lights we can get the warehouse basically black in 5 minutes with tape/cardboard and have a 40 ft shot.

Walt175

Enlightened
ROAD TRIP! :rock:

I don't even know how many times I've driven past on my way to my sister's place in North Providence, RI.

PB92

Newly Enlightened
I'm right in East Haven, basically next door to MattK...........

leprechaun414

Enlightened
I am very close to Clinton. Count me in. Great to see a CT area funtion within 15 Min of me. Hope there is enough feedback from people to attend.

PB92

Newly Enlightened
Cool. more people in CT then I thought............awsome!

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet - as PB92 noted there are more locals than expected! Nice! I know of 3-4 more that likely haven't seen the thread here yet.

grapplex - A man after my own heart! It's funny you ask as my landlord just offered us a bar - sorry to say that we refused, no place to put it as we need the space for flashlights batteries etc. Remind me to bring the Patron Anejo (my personal favorite) for the GTG. :)

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd come on down. I'm in the Hartford area, but depending on when, and if my schedule will allow it...I'm there!

spinkid

Newly Enlightened
I am in as long as it's not my on-call week at work. I might chance anyway, just a longer drive back south for repairs. Only 25 min. drive for me without Q-bridge traffic. I better buy the wife a new pair of shoes before the trip so I won't get any grief on $$ spent....hehe

T4R06

Enlightened
i just told my wife about this, she ask. what location? i answered, oh! in clinton.. she smiled.. why you smilin? she answered im goin with you, but drop me at the OUTLET mall :twothumbs

Sixpointone

Enlightened
If Manzerick goes it is likely I'd attend.

We will wait and hear the specifics and see if it is hopefully dooable.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking April or May - it's too cold out!

Saturday late day early evening? Mid-Day, or does that limit playing with the lights too much?

We can get the warehouse basically black but it's filled with a lot of stuff and 10' tall racking.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.