Fenix 2014 catalog - new products

kj2

kj2

Flashaholic
Any more information about BC20?

I don't have it. Will contact Fenix.

Received an answer today. And... CS have no further information on this light. So, I don't expect Fenix will release this light. On the other hand, Fenix has released more bike-lights than most other manufacturers, so I would understand it if they would drop the BC20.

F

feifei

Banned
Received an answer today. And... CS have no further information on this light. So, I don't expect Fenix will release this light. On the other hand, Fenix has released more bike-lights than most other manufacturers, so I would understand it if they would drop the BC20.

where do you get the information about BC20?

martinaee

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
BC20 was sort of the AA version of the BC30 right? That's disappointing if they drop it. I was kind of considering that one possibly instead of the 18650 option as I don't have any dedicated bike light yet.

kj75

kj75

Enlightened
Any more information about BC20?

On Fenix website now..
2ce5hxj.jpg

http://fenixlight.com/ProductMore.aspx?id=154&tid=28&cid=3#

martinaee

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. They finally made it. I was afraid it wasn't coming out.

I know it doesn't really make sense, but it would be awesome to have 2 of these at the same time-- one on each handlebar.

C

Capaints

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking of getting the TK22 920 lumens

a friend just got the Nitecore and it's 1000 lumens, Nice light, I'm hoping the Fenix will be as Nice ?

S

spankone

Enlightened
Bc30 would be brighter than 2 of these ;)

kj2

kj2

Flashaholic
So that's because it's listed on flashlightshop as limited edition...
Did asked Fenix why, this BC20 is a limited production. Fenix revert me to their webpage, with this news-article.
So, the BC20 is purely made for newcomers/cycling enthusiasts so they can experience their Duel Distance Beam System, for relatively low-cost.

Last edited:
martinaee

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody heard of any Fenix lights coming with XP-L emitters besides the pd22ue? I thought I read somebody mentioning an LD22 with an XP-L. I've been on the edge forever about getting an xp-g2 LD22, but probably would go ahead and pull the trigger if they throw an XP-L in it.