Fenix P3D with pics

popeye

Newly Enlightened
I am new to the LED kind of stuff. Just recently got the fenix L2d ce and love it. Iwas thinking of the P3D but was wondering if using RCR123a batts would be ok or will they overpower and ruin light?

EV_007

Enlightened
popeye said:
I am new to the LED kind of stuff. Just recently got the fenix L2d ce and love it. Iwas thinking of the P3D but was wondering if using RCR123a batts would be ok or will they overpower and ruin light?

I haven't had any problems using RCRs.

Jackyl

Enlightened
Got my P3D yesterday and LOVE it. Mine's off center too, but not quite as bad as the two previous ones posted. It isn't nearly as white and doesn't seem as bright as my WolfEyes D26 Cree drop-in though.

Last edited:

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
my P3D ce has impressed the jizz out of me.. i have just done a test today from a guestimated 24m distance and it blew me away. Even in medium i could still see down all the way the garden and see detail, then one turn of the bezel and WHAM you can see the hairs on flies with crystal detail !

bla2000

Enlightened
That's cool. Mine still works but never got used much. There was nothing wrong with it, I just preferred the smaller p1d which I purchased at the same time.

Perhaps it was this thread that made me aware of Fenix lights and why I purchased them.

BroncoAZ

Newly Enlightened
I still have a P1D, my first Fenix light. Things have progressed exponentially in the past 15 years, but that is/was one of my favorite lights I've owned.