Fenix PD35 or Nitecore P12 or Klarus ST11/ST2C?

Viperbart

Newly Enlightened
I wouldn't worry too much about QC issues on forums. Selfbuilt's assessments of quality are probably a much better indication than random people complaining about their misshandled or defective lights.
You have to ask yourself sometimes... Do I really need a military spec drop rating?

EldoEsq

Newly Enlightened
Have had the Fenix and the Nitecore...the Nitecore P12 is what I now carry on my duty rig. The throw on the light is very good, and it is also floody enough to search rooms and closets. Build quality is great, and I trust my life with it every tour!

nickdizonc

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite TN12 2014 version. 45bucks shipped and blows the doors off any of the lights you listed. 1050 lumen max output with no step down. AND it has a TRUE moonlight mode. Look No further.

Seattle Sparky

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite TN12 2014 version. 45bucks shipped and blows the doors off any of the lights you listed. 1050 lumen max output with no step down. AND it has a TRUE moonlight mode. Look No further.
Just looking at the pictures it seems the built quality is a little inferior to Pd35. It's my subjective opinion.

Nightflash

Newly Enlightened
Thrunite TN12 2014, another vote for this, unbeatable for the price and a lot of value in return, sleek and not too big, very good true moonlight mode and different brightnesses when You need them. Very easily pocketable and good tailstanding. Newest one I´ve got and using it a lot since - memory mode so it comes on in moonlight if You switch it off like that.

InspectHerGadget

Enlightened
I just ordered the TN12. It is excellent value, half the price of the SC600. It is bigger but then it will sustain 800 Lumens + for half an hour, something the SC600 won't do. Bigger heatsink more appropriate to the output of the torch.

Seattle Sparky

Newly Enlightened
How about p35vn 1400 lumen with a throw similar to str7 that has a much larger reflector?
imagejpg5_zpscd2cd111.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Seattle Sparky

Newly Enlightened
turbo modes, you can tell pd35 is neutral and is a lot warmer. Sorry about a bathroom shot, the only place I could find a dark spot at the time.
imagejpg2_zps4ea83f74.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NoSide

Newly Enlightened
I am actually deciding between p12 n pd35 as well..
Is the fenix built better (quality) in any way.
why would anyone choose the pd35 when the p12 has so much more to offer