FENIX TK10 Full Review

Hitthespot

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Never expected so many kind comments.

Thank you everyone and I really am happy you enjoyed the review. I've had a chance to play with this light a little more, and though I think a few minor things need corrected, I can honestly say I really like this light. I can' wait until we start seeing 300 and 400 lumens out of a light like this. It will be a keeper for me unless my brother cons me out of it. He has been begging me for it since he first layed eyes on it.

Bill

G

glenda17

Enlightened
Good to see that Fenix is designing out the Cree Rings. Hopefully they will update the P2D next.

K

Khaytsus

Enlightened
There are two boots. One orange and one black. However they both look identical in size to me. I think someone just thought that on was bigger. They're not. The switch is nice. I can't see why you would need to change anything in my opinion.

Bill

No big problem, just I thought I'd seen that one will tailstand because it's lower profile.

Not a big deal for me either way, I never do that.

Hitthespot

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to see that Fenix is designing out the Cree Rings. Hopefully they will update the P2D next.

I'm not so sure it was a specific design criterial as much as it was a function of the size of the reflector and head. Removing the rings from the P2D's head is probably much more difficult. The TK10 is the only light with the Q5 emitter that I've seen so far that has virtually removed the rings and I have some Q5 lights costing $200+. But all of them have much smaller heads.

Bill

Grateful Ned

Grateful Ned

Newly Enlightened
Super review, thanks !

Gotta gets me one of these :twothumbs

Would love to see a side by side with a P3D to check that size diff. And runtimes with RCR123s, etc. Looks like Fenix did a lot of things right with this light.

Hitthespot

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Super review, thanks !

Gotta gets me one of these :twothumbs

Would love to see a side by side with a P3D to check that size diff. And runtimes with RCR123s, etc. Looks like Fenix did a lot of things right with this light.

The P3D is considerably smaller than the TK10. But the P3D is not listed as a tactical light. Pick the poison you need. The P3D is a good light in its own right.

Bill