Fenix TK15 S2 Review (1x 18650 or 2x CR123)

Wurkkos

groutboy_1

Enlightened
Update: "Fenix tk 15 still running strong to this day...Use as EDC next to Luma power VX 2 , mini mag pro 272 lm, and newly acquired Fenix PD 35 UE....."

kj2

Flashaholic
Update: "Fenix tk 15 still running strong to this day...Use as EDC next to Luma power VX 2 , mini mag pro 272 lm, and newly acquired Fenix PD 35 UE....."

PD35UE?? You've something that no one else has? There is only the PD35 and PD35 2014 version. No Ultimate Edition.

groutboy_1

Enlightened
"Well , sorry for my mistake if that's the case ...I might be misquoting some of the vendor sites who list it as a Fenix PD 35 2014 960lm -*ultimate edition*... ? Will I be flogged, or exiled...? I won't lose my flashlight-aholic privileges will...Will I ? It would be terrible to have to turn my flashlights into CPF, be reduced in rank, and left with only a glowstick for a minor terminology in fraction...?"

Last edited:

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update: "Fenix tk 15 still running strong to this day..."

Good to hear. Mine is also still going strong.

Also just arrived on my review test bench is the TK15C! Now maybe I can do away with the fit over colour filters. Look out for this review, which I will get out asap.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Oh yeah! Heard about the new ones....Yes! A review please...Comparison to current model....Beam proflie, lumens, etc... Thank you....."

It won't be a side by side comparison in the new review, you will have to refer to this review to make the direct comparison.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Darn...Ok...Would have been interesting to have a Fenix shootout....ie; improvements, performance differences, etc..."

What you ask for is a great deal of work. Each standard review has 24 hours of my time in its making. I also have a significant backlog of review samples to process so no spare time at all for any extras.