Steve C

Enlightened
<<...well made and smaller...>>

Exactly what I'm looking for... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One will go on the Xmas list. Thanks.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Steve,

You're welcome! You might want to put your order in "way" in advance. When I ordered the one for my grandson, it took quite awhile to get it. I don't remember just how long it was, maybe 3 to 4 months. When I ordered a Space Pen it didn't take long, but the wallet/pen wasn't in stock and it was late for his birthday.

Steve C

Enlightened
I'll just print the web page and leave it in a convenient place. The wife can do the rest; and if the item is late, I can be magnaminous, forgiving, etc., and score a few points... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Those new tool pens that JSBurly is carrying uses a pressurized cartridge (implied Fisher). I just ordered 1 for myself and 1 for each of my sons. Seems to be a handy item to have in my pocket!

I'll still carry my bullet pen though! Packs well!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont use expensive pens or buy them.. but I like to spin modified pens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Frangible

Enlightened
Damn you people, after reading this thread I bought the pen/wallet, and I already have the pen! :p

nazgul

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fisher bullet that is in my fatboy bag. For prolonged writing , I prefer a fatter pen body. The fisher doesnt write as smooth as some other ballpoints. I do like the smaller length though.

Steve C

Enlightened
So, Frangible... how 'bout some pics??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

A photo of the wallet alongside a known-size item (pack of smokes, etc.) would be gratefully appreciated. I know that getting pics posted here is somewhat of a PITA. I'll provide an e-mail address via PM if you desire.

How do you like the wallet?

Frangible

Enlightened
Wow, that was fast shipping for eBay. Here's one compared to a Surefire L4... don't have any smokes I'm afraid:

wallet1.jpg

wallet2.jpg

wallet3.jpg

Steve C

Enlightened
Thanks a ton. That looks like quality cow hide.

And just the right size for my retired ID... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif