Flashlight Collections

Kirk

Enlightened
Larry1582,
Thank you. I still have more pictures to add, but using "dial-up" takes foooorrrrevvvver to add 1 little picture. I use a film camera and scanner and that takes time. It'll get there eventually!
Kirk

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened
Hello Larry- I may have something for your collection. I have a Kel-Lite C-PL-5. This is just like yours except it is 22" long and uses 5 C cells with an aluminum spacer. It has a Crypton bulb and works great. This was a carry light for a buddy of mine. This is a night stick/flashlight as I am sure you are aware. Condition is used but still very functional. Reflector is very clean, no corrosion. Body is dinged, scratched, bumped and well used. No blood residue, or bone fragments as far as I can tell, but I am quite sure this has been used for attitude adjustment from time to time. Let me know if you are interested, and I well send a photo if you are interested.

Aluminum Junkie

Lightwave

Newly Enlightened
Kirk, great collection! I just bought a Delta lantern like your Delta Navy Lantern, on eBay. Its in excellent shape, and I want to get it running, but can't find the No. 6 dry cells that it needs. I was thinking of just putting two D cells in holders inside the light to power it. Have you got yours running, and if so, what did you do? Also, do you have any idea where to get a spare bulb for it? I've never seen a bulb like that before.
Tim

Kirk

Enlightened
Lightwave,
You can get the #6 batteries from www.onlinecomponents.com . Just enter EN6 on the search line. These are the alkaline version. I think they're about $11.00 each plus freight. Or just get a 2 "D" holder; it works fine. The bulb is harder to find. www.topbulb.com has them. #1491 is the part number. It's a weird voltage for that size lamp. Good luck with your search.
Kirk

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow guys, talk about a collection! Very very nice collection both of you Larry & Kirk... And my friends think I'm nuts for going on and on about flashlights!

I'm still a 'novice' collector compared to what you guys have, only have about 30+ pieces in my collection, but then again over this side of the world, most of the nicer lights are pretty expensive, esp after conversion and shipping! I'm not about to give up hope yet, thanks to you guys... you've just fanned my passion for lights even more! Keep up the good work (or collection for that matter!)!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FlashlightMuseum

Newly Enlightened
Those are both wonderful collections... check out http://www.flashlightmuseum.com for our growing collection. We only have 200+ of our lights online right now, but we have hundreds more to add in the near future. We also have a physical location in MN for anyone interested in looking at the collection.

Here is a picture of a portion of our collection, which will eventually be completely itemized and listed on our site.

Thanks!
displays.jpg

Latest posts