Flashlight Collector's Convention

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Flashlight Collector\'s Convention

Just a short reminder that the Flashlight Collectors Convention is April 27 & 28 in Reading, PA. We have 22 tables sold so far. Streamlight is bringing 12 people including their president, MagLite has produced a commemorative flashlight for the first 50 paid attendees, Ray-O-Vac has given us 20 Harley Davidson 2 "D" lights as door prizes, Tektite has given us 20 LED lights as door prizes and we are expecting more goodies. I am bringing a few hundred vintage flashlights and a few show and tell dynamo lights and WWI vintage leather lights. If you want a registration form, just drop me an email with your name and address. [email protected]. If you are not aware, I also have a flashlight museum online at www.wordcraft.net that I am pretty proud of. [email protected]

Brock

Flashaholic
Re: Flashlight Collector\'s Convention

Hey, who ever get to go, any chance they can take lots of pictures for us? I would love to go, but that darn work thing keeps comming up.

Brock

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will attend a convention in Reading - thats only a 30 minute ride from here. Oh - Reading in Pennsylvania, not Reading in Berkshire, Southern England . . .
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

earl

Newly Enlightened

I'm kind of new to this forum. Does the convention move around from year to year? I would love to see one in the Seattle area, or at least on the west coast.