flashlight fetish

fireman9170

Newly Enlightened
I am new here and I have real problem when it comes to knives, guitars and flashlights. I have way more of all these than I can possibly use. I am constantly acquiring new flashlights and my wife is fed up, lol. I have one in every bag that i have, every car, nightstand, in my pocket, camper, garage, gym. You name it and I have a flashlight there. I have tons of knives too, some that are too nice to carry. I don’t know why I even bought them. Ive been doing some video reviews of my most recent lights and started a youtube channel to do them. Anyone else have this disease?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
I am new here and I have real problem when it comes to knives, guitars and flashlights. I have way more of all these than I can possibly use. I am constantly acquiring new flashlights and my wife is fed up, lol. I have one in every bag that i have, every car, nightstand, in my pocket, camper, garage, gym. You name it and I have a flashlight there. I have tons of knives too, some that are too nice to carry. I don’t know why I even bought them. Ive been doing some video reviews of my most recent lights and started a youtube channel to do them. Anyone else have this disease?

Nah, nobody here with those issues...

We can quit any time.

Welcome to the re-hab facility.

Poppy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
LOL... I wanted to say... ONLY ONE?
But I don't want to be an enabler :rolleyes:

Burgess

Flashaholic
to Fireman9170 --

Welcome to CandlePowerForums !

:welcome:

lovecpf
_

fireman9170

Newly Enlightened
well the flashlights are cheaper than the guitars. Im buying a $4500 guitar tomorrow and waiting for a Nitecore p20 and Olight S2 copper in the mail

MrJino

Enlightened
I got a lot of knives too, but use them all on rotation. With flashlights, i stopped at 3, when I decided there was no point in having that many.
I spent some money on a home stereo and, yeah I'm broke.

I couldn't imagine buying 30-50 flashlights, i have too many hobbies.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a lot of knives too, but use them all on rotation. With flashlights, i stopped at 3, when I decided there was no point in having that many.
I spent some money on a home stereo and, yeah I'm broke.

I prefer flashlights as you can shine them on anything. You go around cutting everything and people get upset! :D

Welcome fireman9170. :)

dhunley1

Enlightened

Same here. Even if I could afford that many, I don't think I would. I have about 8 "quality" flashlights, and even that feels like too many for me. Between guns, knives, camping/gear, bicycles, and my motorcycle, I cant afford to splurge on any particular hobby too much. The exception to that might be knives...

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlights? Hmmmm. Do I have any flashlights? Let me go check.....
;)
better take a flashlight with you, so you can see.....

I have a few flashlights, maybe 25-30. I work night shifts though, so a light is a handy tool (and in a previous job, a tax deduction, which kinda explains why i have so many)
I do have 2 Maxabeams though, that might qualify for crazy, certainly for flashaholic.

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let me see, the bag I have in my office has 2 lights hanging on the outside and 6 lights inside the bag. I admit 1 got added today, but the other 7 went on my last trip with me.

I don't refer to it as a fetish or disease, more of a "small problem" or "a thing".

Welcome!!

ven

Flashaholic
Nope.................total control..............(goes away to check)..............(comes back)................yep total control:grin2:

Archangel72

Newly Enlightened
Heh

You guys have no control and you know it.

I on the other hand only have one or two lights and want only 4 more.

"disclaimer" anything posted above may or may not be true.

Latest posts