Flashlight for Mossberg Mount

glenda17

Enlightened
I have on of these short barrel home defense mossberg 20 guage shotguns. I bought a cheap flashlight mount for it. The problem is to fit a 6P the reflector bezel it too big of a diameter and has to be mounted extending past the barrel. I figured that the 6P was sort of a universal flashlight for this purpose.

So I need recommendations for either a flashlight with a max diameter of the 6P body (not bezel)

Or a recommendation for a flashlight mount that extends out far enough to hold a 6P under the barrel.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

generic808

Enlightened
I, too, am very curious about finding a mount for my Moss 590. The link for the forend is a bit out of my budget. Anyone know of any "universal" mounts which would fit a 6P well?

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast

generic808

Enlightened
Aww...very nice! Thanks for that link! I added a heat-shroud to my Moss and was wondering if the installation of this forend would interfere with the mounting points of the shroud?

s23246g

Newly Enlightened
I went the cheap route and used a Maxfire with a 1" scope mount for my CX4 Storm. Works great. I was worried about the Maxfire holding up to the recoil, but so far, so good. All for about $20.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aww...very nice! Thanks for that link! I added a heat-shroud to my Moss and was wondering if the installation of this forend would interfere with the mounting points of the shroud?

Never warmed up to the heat shroud ;)