Flashlight shorter than a Inova T4

arenaboy007

Newly Enlightened
So I'm looking for a flashlight that is shorter than a T4 but just as thick, any recommendations?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
You're looking at something 1x123 that's well-built; I'd go with the Sunwayman V11R, much more versatile than anything Inova makes but still pretty brawny.

arenaboy007

Newly Enlightened
You're looking at something 1x123 that's well-built; I'd go with the Sunwayman V11R, much more versatile than anything Inova makes but still pretty brawny.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm looking for flashlight with a diameter of 28mm or 1.1inch for my flashlight mount. My Inova T4 fits but is just a tad long for it.

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The Sunwayman is only 23mm wide, which is pretty beefy by 1x123 standards. You'd have to move up to a 2x123/18650 light for that kind of diameter, and that's the most common kind of light there is. Any other criteria?

arenaboy007

Newly Enlightened
The Sunwayman is only 23mm wide, which is pretty beefy by 1x123 standards. You'd have to move up to a 2x123/18650 light for that kind of diameter, and that's the most common kind of light there is. Any other criteria?
I'm looking for a flashlight as short as this.
MIKI_1.jpg

To give you an idea how short I want the flashlight below is the grip with an inova T4 mounted on it.
Miki_full.jpg

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
That's a weird grip, you're not really doing anything for muzzle rise with your palm way back by the magazine; you'd be better off putting a smaller light on the side rail to make room for a fore grip, with the option of a remote switch.

That said, there's probably several dozen lights that would fit your grip/criteria, I'd start searching on Selfbuilt's Review site, under CR123/18650 lights.