Flashlights, Pistols, and Blades... :)

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
German surplus P6. It's supposed to have white-dot sights, which may mean it was made after the feed ramp problems were fixed. Fingers crossed.

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anso-1-1-3-8009.jpg

WHAT is that little blue light, and the other one with the weird texture (It's in one of the other pics)? Also, AMAZING pics!

Last edited:

Texas gun person

Newly Enlightened
I do have a nice camera, but I'm too lazy to get it out. :) So I used my phone on the bathroom counter.

Bought the Ruger sr9 earlier today, and also received both the Quark Mini 123 and the Quark 123^2 Turbo in the mail today... what a good day. :devil:

The Spyderco Police 3 was just in my pocket at the time.

sr92.jpg

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Classic black. A well-used Surefire U2, a well-carried Sig P6, and an unused Benchmade 975S Emerson that just came back from BM with screw upgrades.

fpbp6.jpg

taewoopa

Enlightened
WHAT is that little blue light, and the other one with the weird texture (It's in one of the other pics)? Also, AMAZING pics!

Sorry for the delayed reply.

The blue textured light is Fred Pilon (PhotonFanatic) 's Shirley the Square .

And, the other one stone wash treatment is TB light .

Thanks for asking and compliment. :)

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the delayed reply.

The blue textured light is Fred Pilon (PhotonFanatic) 's Shirley the Square .

And, the other one stone wash treatment is TB light .

Thanks for asking and compliment. :)

good to know, thanks!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Worse, it's Wolf.

:crackup:!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness....that's funny dude. It didn't even occur to me that it might have been Wolf, though it should have. The nice thing about Sig's is that they're not typically picky. :)

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did some IT work for a gun store with no money. Got a free FFL transfer, a cleaning kit, and 300 rounds of Wolf 9mm as payment. I'm not one to turn down free ammo, even if it didn't cover my time.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your's. :)

(Although that P6 above is an awfully close 2nd.)

I actually sold my P6. But I've decided I may have to get another. Its a sweet shooting pistol. The P229 handles like a pussycat with the blackened Stainless Steel slide. Or I may get a 9mm barrel and magazines and use in my P229.