Flashlights you have bought this month? 3/2010

LeeDeaton

Newly Enlightened
This morning I ordered a Quark AA2 Regular. Now I just gotta wait for it to get back in stock. Boo.

ballisticmike

Newly Enlightened
.Nine. err, thats one a day average so far. No worrys here, iwanted to jump start a collection and its what i did. From Now on I'll be like one a month or something...

Last edited:

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
From Now on I'll be like one a month or something...

Uh huh, that's what they all say...

:welcome: and hold on to your wallet!

So far this month I've only bought a 6C Maglite... I'll be ordering a bunch of mod parts shortly and I have an McE2s tailcap on its way to me. :grin2:

Celeritas

Newly Enlightened
I saw the Inova Bolt L2 at Target yesterday, half price at $21. Says 4.6 watts but I'm not sure which emitter it uses. Also doesn't seem to have a way to attach a wrist strap.

All things considered, is it worth picking one up?

csa

Enlightened
Nothing yet, but does 100 123s count? I was running low...

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
bought duracell daylight 2d, pretty good light, it is noticeably brighter than 2d mag led, thou mag can focus tighter, but at the same size hot spot, duracell outshines it, plus beam is smoother. good light for $25
plus i ordered few hundred bucks worth of parts, should (i hope) be getting it this month

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just one so far.
A Surefire St Minimus right before the trip to the cabin/lake.
First impressions are I really like the light, it did well on it's 4 night excursion.
My only complaint is the head strap. On mine, the way they attached the strap to the light on the "loose end" side is very poor. The tail end is on the temple & this is rough against the forehead. They just cut the fabric & melted it, but it is really rough.
Unlike my Zebra lights, where this piece is near the back of the head , where it is vitually none existant.

davidt

Enlightened
Purchased a Wolf-Eyes M90 Rattlesnake in February, they were out of stock, but finally got it today. Already ordered a fivemega 2X18650 body to use with a surefire turbo head.

It01Firefox

Newly Enlightened
Well I told myself I wouldn't buy anything after the buying spree I went on the last two months, but I broke down.

Yesterday I ordered:

1x Nitecore EX10
6x AW RCR123
2x AW 17670

So to go with all of this I now also have to get:

1x HO-M6R and
1x HO-E1R

I guess there's just no use in trying to resist the urge.:D

Markus

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo Haiku XP-G Bead Blasted

&

McGizmo 2x123 McClicky Pak.

They will be my last for quite some time...

mwaldron

Enlightened
Buying spree for me!

After playing with my M60W for a couple months, I decided it was time to dive into the world of P60 dropins. I picked up a 6P-USA (A shelf queen that's destined for one-day-a-year use), a 6P-GM and a LumensFactory Seraph SP-9.

I also picked up McClicky guts for both z41 tailcaps, although I'm not sure if I'm going to be willing to deface the 6P-USA or not.

Now I have 4 P60 hosts, but only 2 Malkoff dropins... This imbalance must be corrected...

LightningFox

Newly Enlightened
Bought a Fenix TK-40 (still awaiting for it to arrive in the mail).
Also tried buying a Quark AA2 and a Fenix LD20 but both are out of stock! :sick2:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
Dealextreme again.. my cheap "gotta buy a flashlight" fix location..

DX led lenser headlamp copy.

i did order a ultrafire c3 AA with 2aa extension also.. but that is likely to go as gift to a friend who is helping to fix my car.

--and foolish me who thought that i have gotten the flashlight bug fixed or under control..

TECENG

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered the new MiNi CR2 from 4Sevens! After a long dry spell my purchases are getting more frequent. That's the good/bad news...