• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FM3H-2 M*g Turbo Heads

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
LuxLuthor said:
G
Thanks sooo much for these most excellent 3" heads, Varooj !! I have been waiting 1½ yrs for these, and they are everything I hoped they would be.
I'm weeping a little as poor timing and a shortage of funds has put the brakes on my purchase of these. Alas, another opportunity gone.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM3H-2 M*g Turbo Heads Available Now

:paypal:

1x Gun metal gray TypeIII anodized complete head $180 + $10 shipping = $190

starfiretoo said:
:takeit:
1x Gun metal gray TypeIII anodized complete head $180
1x Chrome plated complete head $220
:thanks:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Lunal_Tic said:
Anybody have a pic of one of these on a shorty D Mag body? Something along the lines of a 1.5 D or Mini HID body?

TIA,
-LT

Here's a couple you can click on thumbs below. They are in order from left to right:

Shorty 1D - Shorty 1.5D - MaxBlaster 2D .................. Chrome 700L - Shorty 1D - Gold Elephant

.............. ............................................ .

Shorty 1D w/ Deep Reflector - Shorty 1D - Shorty 1.5D - Red 1500L 2D

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) FM, $ in the mail to you today--money order as requested! :)

Hmmm, I'm going to half to see what I may have here as well!!

Karl

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Lux - Very nice collection there. I am turning green with envy as I write this. If the street lights in you hood ever go out you could light the area until repairs are made. KK

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the pix double L. Now I have to go cogitate, I thought perhaps I would take myself out of this game but I may have to return to it. :D

-LT

PursuitSS

Newly Enlightened
I just tried my 3" reflector.................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I got in on this purchase. Fivemega, I think you could have sold at least double the amount of these.

PursuitSS

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received complete head, gun mental, today. Comparing to FM3H-1 which is very nice, knuckling around bezel and head, different design as outlinned in listing but both are beauties.

Thanks Jim

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
13.2A pak charged up about 15v when charger shut off. Let sit for about 2 hrs then settled a 62138 into new 3" head ran for a couple of min. direct drive to take the head off. I'm more impressed with 64610, whiter.

Chanced a 64625 direct drive and it didn't flash and was an eye opener. OOh it was worth taking the chance as many have flashed on > 12.7v. More usable spill than 1185 and white pure light.