Focused Flashlight Recommendation Please

Franchute

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I'm a new member here, first of all I want to salute all distinguished gentlemen here.

Second, I need a powerful flashlight focused beam under 100$ please. If you can suggest a few I would be so grateful. I don't live in the US so my choices are online shopping mostly. I have preference for 18650 batteries. I shop mostly at ebay and amazon. But all other online options are very welcomed.

My arsenal so far is the following:

1. Pelikan M6 lithium, just love the beam spot on this light and how it goes thru mist and smoke.
2. Nitecore MH2C
3. Fenix LD22
4. B&D SL3WAKB Led Spotlight
5. Princeton Tec Apex headlight
6. Princeton Tec Quad headlight

Have a great weekend all.

Bob Damon

Enlightened
More nfo would be helpful. You asked for a focused beam, how far do you want to see? Size and distance go together, as well as power and more batteries.

Franchute

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, we need focused flashlights mainly for night hunt. The distance is about 100mts tops. I have another thread below. This one just got approved by moderators. A newbie precaution they take I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

cjmorris

Enlightened
I think you need a thrower. When I read focused I thought you were looking for a adjustable beam. Armytek predator is a quality thrower if that's what you are looking for. Thrunight makes some good throwers too. I have a TN11 that's very impressive for the money but not the quality that armytek delivers.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do you like focused flashlights?

Because he does :p

Hi guys, we need focused flashlights mainly for night hunt. The distance is about 100mts tops. I have another thread below. This one just got approved by moderators. A newbie precaution they take I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

I am a regular shooter and i would never use a light you are trying to obtain.You lamping or trailing something.?