• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Macs Custom Tri EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Since the one I recently ordered might not ever ship I would sure like to try one of these out. Gotta be neutral tint, prefer a clip and would love it if it was the old smooth bezel in Ti. Would also consider aluminum, copper or ceracoat. Let me know if you have something thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Macs Custom Tri EDC

anyone have a Tri that they "forgot" about in the couch cushions!? "I'll take it!" :eek:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

Finally got one, very stoked to find the exact Tri EDC that I wanted, and I'm sure you all will be as happy to see this thread fade away as I am! Good luck to all my fellow CPF'ers on the prowl for their Tri's.

Last edited:

Double Barrel

Enlightened

Finally got one, very stoked to find the exact Tri EDC that I wanted, and I'm sure you all will be as happy to see this thread fade away as I am! Good luck to all my fellow CPF'ers on the prowl for their Tri's.

Congrats! Wish I'd have gotten on a little earlier this morning. I almost got in on one of them. Congrats again, you must be stoked. You've been looking for a while. Glad you got it.
DB

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Thanks DB, your day will come I'm sure. I can finally chill on obssively scouring my phone all day and night (spent way too much $ lately by seeing all these other sales pop up). Got lucky this morning, the last time I saw a tri edc for sale I didn't get up early enough and just missed it a few weeks back. I just happened to grab my phone at 5:30 am and there was the Tri edc of my dreams! I'm quite happy about it, can't wait to check it out!

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Re: FOUND (yay!): Macs Custom Tri EDC

Thanks DB, your day will come I'm sure. I can finally chill on obssively scouring my phone all day and night (spent way too much $ lately by seeing all these other sales pop up). Got lucky this morning, the last time I saw a tri edc for sale I didn't get up early enough and just missed it a few weeks back. I just happened to grab my phone at 5:30 am and there was the Tri edc of my dreams! I'm quite happy about it, can't wait to check it out!
Crazy how that worked out. I bet your heart fluttered when you realized you actually made it in time. Right place, at just the right time. I was sound asleep when all this Mac Madness was going down. Between working 40+hours in a week, and sleeping 7 hrs a day, that doesn't leave much time to watch for Macs to come up! I dunno how some of you guys do it.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOUND (yay!): Macs Custom Tri EDC

Congrats Espionage.
Glad to see that you finally found one.
Back in May of this year, I found one at 3 a.m. in the morning.
I had been suffering insomnia, so I grabbed my phone just to go online and read the news, etc.
I went onto CPF, and low - and - behold, found a buyer who had just barely posted his tri-edc a few minutes ago. No one had yet posted an "I'll take it!". Well, I sure speed typed an "I'll Take It"as fast as I could!
Got that light!

Status
Not open for further replies.