• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
These tanks are a thing of beauty!!
image.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpeg
    IMG_0406.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 48

speckacuda

Newly Enlightened
...the check is in the mail?

But seriously - y'all are all the best. I have no idea how it happened, but I love the new digs!! We are all about to have so much fun...

I swear I'll be back to answer more questions soon - y'all have kept us busy packing up stuff!! Lumenite II's were gone for a bit, but 2024 is the year of dragging things out of the vault. You may see it, along with another couple of throwbacks with newer tech under the bezel. There will be 21700's of something, not sure yet what it will be though. Also, QT 18350s will be back in aluminum!!

Fraz and I both hope you guys have an amazing Thanksgiving day filled with food and fun. If celebrating the second-best American food holiday isn't the thing where you're at, hopefully, there was at least one bright and cheery spot to it. Either way, we are all thankful that you're all still here, appreciate each and every one of you, and love you all for your support and friendship over the last few years. Also, don't drink too much 'Turkey!!

Attachments

• IMG_20231123_113556_729.jpg
    IMG_20231123_113556_729.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 41

JohnTz

Enlightened
Hi guys. I just ordered one of these. Should I have ordered some additional QTC material? How long does that stuff last with daily use? Excited to get it as it is truly the only light I have been excited about for years.

JohnTz

Enlightened
So when it says in stock does that mean it's actually ready to ship or is that just wishful thinking on my part😂

Ocelot808

Newly Enlightened
So when it says in stock does that mean it's actually ready to ship or is that just wishful thinking on my part😂
The lights marked "in stock" typically ship out in about a week. The "fine print" on the site says allow up to 10 days.

I waited for almost two years to finally get mine because every time there was a run it would sell out immediately, within hours. Last month my dream finally came true and I got a stainless steel and aluminum QT-L.

I can tell you it was absolutely worth the wait. The lights exceeded my expectations and I haven't been this happy with a purchase in a long time. The indestructible rugged build quality matched with the uniquely simple QTC variable brightness put FrazLabs in a league of their own.

Methinks you will be very happy when your puzzle box arrives. I am still over the moon about mine!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know they are busy with all the elements in their lives but wish they would have a window (or something on the home page?) on their website that just showed what is currently in stock, making it easier to see what is available at that time.

JohnTz

Enlightened
I got mine today and I can't tell you how nice it is. For those that already have a Fraz you know what I'm talking about. For those that don't just buy one. Really fantastic light and I don't have that artifact that was shown above. The beam is awesome and I have no idea what LED is in there but it must be a high CRI one as the tint is a little warmer then anything else I own. Just over all 1000% satisfied with this light and I'm confident it will last forever as long as we can get more of that QTC material in the future.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
QTC is great but I don't think it's the selling point of this light. It's the ability to very easily switch LED's and it's fail safe design. She's practically bomb proof. imo

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
I got mine today and I can't tell you how nice it is. For those that already have a Fraz you know what I'm talking about. For those that don't just buy one. Really fantastic light and I don't have that artifact that was shown above. The beam is awesome and I have no idea what LED is in there but it must be a high CRI one as the tint is a little warmer then anything else I own. Just over all 1000% satisfied with this light and I'm confident it will last forever as long as we can get more of that QTC material in the future.
How long did it take to get it. Wait for mine with great anticipation!!!