• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

TheFraz

Enlightened
YKc393c.jpg

Tried something new that we used to go with on an oooold design. Tiered grip mill-marks that indicate a sort of brightness change. When you twist the light it looks like the marks get larger as it gets brighter. Let me know if you prefer this look vs the look of the engine a few posts above.

Also we have converted as many ops as we can to the CNC mill for more consistency. This engine is now entirely done with mill work. I think it will pay off with large dividends.

The only thing left on the new upgraded design is hard core water testing. I need to run it through one more deep water test and they will be ready to machine and go.

Also, my inbox is now empty - sorry for the delay in clearing it.

Thanks guys,
Fraz

TheFraz

Enlightened
TheFraz I would like one of these: Lumenite, 26350 battery. XP-L 5000K. Please advise on payment. Thank you.

I am still trying to buy one of these, and haven't received any communications and haven't been added to the list. PLEASE send payment info. - Jeff

Sorry about that Jeff - just sent a PM.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the awesome update.

looking forward to 26650 neutral hi-cri led.

Cheers and happy 4th!

nightshade

Enlightened
I like the graduated dial. Cool to hear about the mill work. Most folks don't have a clue how many hours go into setting up a CNC machine for a smooth run. Thanks for your time. I've got a spotless buck and boost driver ready for the AA version when this design evolves.

TheFraz

Enlightened
Where is the wait list at this point?

I am trying to sort it back out - I have a lot of PMs from here and Instagram as well that I am trying to organize as best I can. I just got through making some units and will be messaging the next on the list for first grabs. If they don't get them or I don't hear a response, I will still try to bookmark people that have been first on the list.

TheFraz

Enlightened
Slightly changed the looks again....made the 'volume marks' more exaggerated, which also allows for a better grip.

I assembled the first 18650 version of this Lumenite tonight and it worked great. I will have a couple 21700s and a few Tiny Nuggets to sell as soon as I get through anodizing. We are still playing catch-up, but we will get there.

wgfVs8x.jpg

Thanks for your patience,
-Fraz

ScapegoatUmi

Newly Enlightened
May I get on the list for both 18650 and 18350 tubes nug and a 26650 lumilite?
I prefer the warmer nicha led, but I want the ones you recommended previously based on mounting height and such.

Love the videos, lights came out amazing.

EDIT : I did not realize the multitude of lights offered here.

I want a 18350 tiny nugget, and if there is a 18650 tube that fits that tiny nugget, one of dems.

I also want a 26350 big E, as opposed to the 26650 luminite previously mentioned. I would be game for a 26650 tube if one would become available for the big E
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheFraz

Enlightened
Updated the waiting list in the OP as best as I can. Some small changes - the 26 series of lights (the 26350s and 26650s) will not be available at the moment. We have to redesign the engine for the wireless contact for those battery options. I have contacted people on the list as best I can for the moment. I will offer a couple lights for sale later tonight if I don't get responses (21700 wireless Lumenite and 18350 wireless Tiny Nugget). I am also working on filling the orders from top to bottom on the list. The light info in the op also needs to be updated. Apparently I have a lot to do.

Please let me know if I missed you on the list and if you have any questions.

Thanks!
-Fraz

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for updating the list and keeping us in the loop! I have patience for the 26650 wireless contact design! Best!

TheFraz

Enlightened
I'd like to purchase a 21700 model please.

Thank You!!!

About to post 2 lights for sale including one 21700. I am going to let these go to the first two to PM me. I am continuing to catch up on stock for the people on the list, but I will try to trickle out a few lights to first-come-first-serve as well.

-more info below...

TheFraz

Enlightened
These two lights are the first of the new wireless design to be released (off the list). As I wait on responses from list people and build up inventory, I will try to make lights available here and there to first-come customers. These two lights are a 21700 Lumenite and a 18350 Tiny Nugget. The Lumenite LW1 and Tiny Nugget NW1. They do not include a battery and the price is $125 for the Lumenite LW1 and $85 for the Tiny Nugget NW1.

Pics included below:

bbuQUOf.jpg

vMog4Bd.jpg

Like my other lights, these are entirely designed, machined, and anodized in-house and may have some (very) minor defects as a few processes are still done by hand. Please PM me if interested, I'll take the first 2 to ask for paypal info.

Thanks!
-Fraz