• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

fulee9999

Enlightened
Anyone that have a current tracking number... are you showing it picked up and moving through the usps system?

seems like mine is still in Little Rock ( or thereabouts )

1654706967879.png

Mgizler

Enlightened
Still no tracking. But Felicia emailed me and said that the last drop was split up in to two shipments. Mine was in the 2nd one that's set to go out today or tomorrow.

Banzai310

Newly Enlightened
Fingers crossed, I've been waiting 10 years for the 3xAA version that was talked about back then. What awesome lights, love to see all the iterations and changes over the years. They had a vision and stuck with it, kudos!

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
On their latest offerings....Do we know more about their technology and components used?
The QTC material used in the past by other makers has not been available for a while. What QTC do they use?

I want one to support the niche, their business, and because @thermal guy has one....but with its size I'm trying to envision how I'd use it or carry it since it's not pocketable and doesn't have a clip.
@thermal guy probably has his on a neck lanyard.

Last edited:

Mgizler

Enlightened
On their latest offerings....Do we know more about their technology and components used? Is there a driver?
The QTC material used in the past by other makers has not been available for a while. What QTC do they use?

I want one to support the niche, their business, and because @thermal guy has one....but with its size I'm trying to envision how I'd use it or carry it since it's not pocketable and doesn't have a clip.
@thermal guy probably has his on a neck lanyard.

The last version I had( TN 18650) was not pocketable. But this new 18350 TN SL is very much pocketable. It's way slimmer