Free Light moves up on my list of favorites

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Photon 3 that hangs around my neck has been hanging on the shower head in the bath. Ready to give a little light if the power goes out...a little... the batts about dead and Lowes has been out of the $1.19 batts...not going to pay 2~3 bucks apeice for them. The Free light has been hanging on my neck with no worries about batts...just leave on the table outside once a week. If it only had a constant on switch it would be a top dog.

I already know about the high tech paperclip switch but I must be comfortable sleeping with it. If I could get the wife to sleep somewhere else the clothesline/paperclip could work.

Ken

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
i agree, i'm a big fan of the freelight. I attached a traser to it and it's working out well. Something else people might be interested in: It's gone through the wash **TWICE** and it still works so i wouldn't think you should have any qualms about using it in the rain.

- Pete

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine has been rained on almost everytime I have left it out...rainy season here in sunny Florida. I agree about the tracers...one on my mothers keychain, one on the wifes...only have two and they have come to love them...no chance of getting one back. I would love to get some more but would have to rely on our CPF`ers on the other side of the pond...those lucky dogs.

Ken

JollyRoger

Enlightened
Yeah, I really like my Freelight but wish it had a built in constant on switch. I think if it had the microcontroller of the P3 and the microswitch, it would be AWESOME!

Glad to hear that you guys like the Freelight.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'd like more info on the freelight y'all are talking about. A link to a picture as well would be cool also. Thanks guys!

Latest posts