From the "What were they thinking file?!?"

Image.jpg

I don't think POTUS Biden will be the Democrat's candidate come November. What was he thinking? 🥹 This is just so sad.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Folks forget, Joe is actually religious.
Too bad he doesn't act that way most of the time.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Once flashlight tech was vibrant. This is the off topic area. If this is the highlight of the "once vibrant" forum that in itself should lend a clue, don't you think? And the owner not being around has little to nothing to do with that. The owner not being around doesn't produce anything but freedom to say whatever you want here instead of being squashed for coloring outside the lines.

Last edited:
My Mother, who has experienced some heartbreaking times during her 90 years, is fond of saying: "Sometimes we laugh to keep from crying."

With that in mind, when a bit of political ribbing gives cause to cry hate and label those posting the jokes as hate mongers .... Well, Sir, I think that's a bar set too low.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stirring the hate pot. You feel good about yourself and the world around you?

Looked a little while ago; 6 members currently viewing on the once vibrant candlepowerforums. Owner has not been around in a while. Seems like that should tell the hate mongers what kind of 'fruit' they are producing.
Deleted post. Point taken. Sorry. I should set a better example.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
HoF I deleted my post.

Amazing that the hate towards 'gubment' mandates drives some towards wanting to flood other people downhill from them.

Thinking coloring outside lines equates to repetitive stupid old man slurs. Embarrassing what hate drives people to do, or 'like'.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometimes while we may not like someone because of what they have done, we need to try to quench our distain with a modicum of respect so as not to lead an army of hate filled people toward their eventual destruction. We've seen recently on college campuses where a little hate toward a person or group can lead to. Thanks for the wake up call.

Poppy

Flashaholic
HoF I deleted my post.
IMO, you shouldn't have deleted your post, I thought that it was right on target.
There's too much hate mongering.

There are the hate mongers' and the silent majority, or maybe the silent minority. As you noted, many have left. Some have contacted me by PM to let me go they were leaving. Personally I have one foot out the door.

This place isn't fun and light hearted anymore.

Poppy

Flashaholic
My Mother, who has experienced some heartbreaking times during her 90 years, is fond of saying: "Sometimes we laugh to keep from crying."

With that in mind, when a bit of political ribbing gives cause to cry hate and label those posting the jokes as hate mongers .... Well, Sir, I think that's a bar set too low.
If you can't recognize that this country has become so polarized by the continual negativity of a particular person then "Sir" I think that one is lacking in perception.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so around here i see signs for corn every once ina while ill see a pick up pull up to a corn chute and buy corn one day i see a suv loading up thru its window. . for real this corn from what i under stand is for deer.

Last edited: