From the "What were they thinking file?!?"

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
they want to defund the police, therefore if they had it their way, only the criminals would have the guns because they don't follow the laws, they start to realize gun control and defunding the police may not be a great idea after all.

No, they are incapable of normal reasoning

Anyone with common sense, and an IQ above room temperature, would have realized that, long before wanting to "defund the Police" and calling for "gun control"

That is, if they have any brains or concept of deductive reasoning.

They have absolutely NO concept of "deductive reasoning", or an IQ above room temperature

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I don't even debate them anymore not worth my time. I'd have more luck trying to talk a tree into driving a car

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ask three simple questions.

1.Heaven forbid, if a bad guy with a gun points a loaded gun at you or someone you love, who would you trust would have a better response time to defend you and your family, you with a gun or a cop who gets a call of shots fired?

2. If you have effective gun control and all the law abiding citizens are disarmed, will gun free zone signs repel criminals with guns who don't care about the law, or let them know it's easier to commit crimes there without consequences since nobody with a gun is there to stop them?

3. If you take away guns from all the good guys (law abiding citizens) through gun control, and you disarm or defund the police so they can't protect you, and the criminals with guns don't follow the gun control laws because criminals don't follow laws, who is left with all the guns?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I don't even debate them anymore not worth my time. I'd have more luck trying to talk a tree into driving a car
Every time some says, "I identify as non-Binary...."
I immediately say, "I identify as a Salladonian Knight of the order of the Red Rose. Have you seen any dragons that need slaying?"

This is usually when they get mad. So I ask them why they're upset. It's okay for them to play pretend as adults, but not for me? Seems hypocritical. Why are you judging my lifestyle. I didn't judge yours. (Then I just walk away, leaving them utterly confused.... and mad.)

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tell them I don't date computers either. Internet dating has gotten so much harder since A.I.s have been asking me for my digits and complain when it's not in ones and zeroes.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_6555.jpeg