From the "What were they thinking file?!?"

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ukraine doesn't belong on that list. Biden's Aid reliefs are the only thing keeping that nation from getting taken over and facing Genocide. Trump once mentioned what he'd do if elected. He'd bring the war in the Ukraine to an end in the swiftest and worst way possible for Ukrainians.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Biden has been tying the hands of the Ukrainians by telling them they can't fire at Russian soil. Meanwhile, Russia has been dropping their version of our JDAM smart bombs from safely on their side where they glide over into Ukraine territory and take out border towns. As Russia declares those towns as their territory, they use these areas as a buffer zone to drop more bombs from which then glide farther into Ukraine territory. Russian jets can't get shot down from that far away and the bombs are near impossible to defend against. Now that Ukraine has taken heavy loses, Biden is now just starting to let them shoot at Russia. Biden has taken the same approach with Israel vs. Gaza. Restrain our allies and help our enemies. Biden enriched Russia and Iran with oil revenue by cutting off our domestic supply, driving up global demand and price. If Trump had been in office, Russia and Iran would be broke and the conflicts in Ukraine and Gaza would not have happened.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Member HOF has got some airplane glue for us to all sniff.

IMG_3651.jpeg

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a video on Russia's glide bombs and their use in the war on Ukraine.

Here's what's going on in regards to Ukraine and change in position on Ukraine finally being able to do limited attacks on Russian soil.

Here's where Iran is with it's nuclear program.

letschat7

Suspended
I don't worry about Iran and nukes because Israel will get them in the end.

If USA gets nuked I'm not in the least bit concerned. That is great news for the world.

Afghanistan was handled well. The only way it could have been better would be if it was part of I.S.

Ukraine brought their troubles on theirself.

I hope for a peaceful 2 or 3 state solution in gaza/Israel.

Taiwan should be PRC and not a US puppet state.

US embassies are spy stations. So the less they have the better. Sweden can help on that since they are more trustworthy.

I'm ok with open borders. Hispanics and Asians that believe in the American dream shoudl be free to work hard here to achieve it. I wish I thought as well of the USA as they do.

Well Trump ailenated Europe and the UK. He discriminated on Arabs and Hispanics and he banned Molot. It was all too much. I don't think I'm alone in these thoughts because they replaced him with Biden of all people. lol

I don't really care about business. I seen a lot of US jobs come back under Obama.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Trump found guilty of 34 counts in NY trial. What kind of precedent does this set? If you hire a lawyer, who you later find out is a scumbag and steals from you and illegally videotapes your conversations, pays to keep a story quiet that would hurt your marriage and business out of his own pocket without your knowledge in hopes of furthering his career, then gets arrested for fraud and embezzlement, and is allowed to testify against you, violating attorney client privilege, and after he lied under oath several times and perjured himself before Congress, is then allowed to be used as a credible witness in the case against you.
Trump found guilty of 34 counts in NY trial. What kind of precedent does this set?
Trump can be tried and found guilty of inciting the Jan 6 riot, and get thrown in jail for trying to overthrow the government.

If you hire a lawyer, who you later find out is a scumbag and steals from you and illegally videotapes
He hired the lawyer BECAUSE he was a scumbag, and a loyal one. Birds of a feather flock together. Michael Cohen became disloyal to Trump after Trump turned his back on him, and called him a loser while Cohen served 3 years in federal prison; was assessed fines; asset forfeiture; and disbarment. With Trump, loyalty is a one way street. It's Trump's nature to call people names like losers. Just as he calls military personal who died in combat "losers".

and illegally videotapes your conversations,
first of all it was audio tapes, and secondly, they are not illegal if one is a party to the conversation.

I don't have time for this.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trump found guilty of 34 counts in NY trial. What kind of precedent does this set?
Trump can be tried and found guilty of inciting the Jan 6 riot, and get thrown in jail for trying to overthrow the government.
Telling people to peacefully and patriotically assemble does not make a person guilty of overthrowing the government. The bombs found outside the DNC and RNC buildings were on a 60 minute timer the night before Jan. 6 and could not have gone off during the riot. They were disposed of in a way as to where we'll never know if they were fake or real. They were likely plants by his opponents to further the narrative that his supporters were overthrowing the government. Trump had asked for the national guard three days prior according to testimony by Christopher Miller (Former Acting Defense Secretary). He was turned down by the mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi who may have wanted things to get out of hand for political reasons. If you're going to overthrow the government, you don't ask for more officers to keep your own supporters from helping you do it.
If you hire a lawyer, who you later find out is a scumbag and steals from you and illegally videotapes
He hired the lawyer BECAUSE he was a scumbag, and a loyal one. Birds of a feather flock together. Michael Cohen became disloyal to Trump after Trump turned his back on him, and called him a loser while Cohen served 3 years in federal prison; was assessed fines; asset forfeiture; and disbarment. With Trump, loyalty is a one way street. It's Trump's nature to call people names like losers. Just as he calls military personal who died in combat "losers".

and illegally videotapes your conversations,
first of all it was audio tapes, and secondly, they are not illegal if one is a party to the conversation.

I don't have time for this.
Cohen robbed Trump of $60,000, half was supposed to go to pay taxes. Cohen didn't pay taxes with the money. Then he cheated the company he was supposed to give $50,000 to of $30,000, which he didn't tell Trump, the company, or the I.R.S. about. Then he complained that he was the only one Trump didn't give a job to in the Trump administration. Thank Trump that this guy never got a chance to run part of our government. At least Trump learned not to trust the man after he stole his money and before he had a chance to get his hands on taxpayers' money. By the way, any judge or prosecutor knowing this information, that did not first convict for the theft and tax evasion, and uses a criminal former attorney to go after a former client has no right to administer justice.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Telling people to peacefully and patriotically assemble does not make a person guilty of overthrowing the government. The bombs found outside the DNC and RNC buildings were on a 60 minute timer the night before Jan. 6 and could not have gone off during the riot. They were disposed of in a way as to where we'll never know if they were fake or real. They were likely plants by his opponents to further the narrative that his supporters were overthrowing the government. Trump had asked for the national guard three days prior according to testimony by Christopher Miller (Former Acting Defense Secretary). He was turned down by the mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi who may have wanted things to get out of hand for political reasons. If you're going to overthrow the government, you don't ask for more officers to keep your own supporters from helping you do it.

Cohen robbed Trump of $60,000, half was supposed to go to pay taxes. Cohen didn't pay taxes with the money. Then he cheated the company he was supposed to give $50,000 to of $30,000, which he didn't tell Trump, the company, or the I.R.S. about. Then he complained that he was the only one Trump didn't give a job to in the Trump administration. Thank Trump that this guy never got a chance to run part of our government. At least Trump learned not to trust the man after he stole his money and before he had a chance to get his hands on taxpayers' money. By the way, any judge or prosecutor knowing this information, that did not first convict for the theft and tax evasion, and uses a criminal former attorney to go after a former client has no right to administer justice.
Like I said... I don't have time for this.

I'm watching for Jewish lasers starting forest fires.
Gotta get my garden hose ready.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
It's sad to see how much emotion has clouded so many people's perspective of what is truely happening inside of the American government these days. It's not about Donald Trump or Joe Biden. It's about a crooked group of people imposing their will on a populice.

This man Donald Trump shows us how crooked they are but the fervor to love or hate the guy overshadows what is truely taking place. A small group of ill-willed individuals is running amock, seemingly unchallenged lately.

Yet it's not new. Not even close. It began long ago. Howard Hughes ring a bell? They tried to break him long ago. There have been numerous before and after Mr. Hughes.

Some say justice in America died yesterday. I don't agree. A group of angry leftists got their "GUILTY" headline on the front page of today's newspaper. So be it. But they didn't win. Not even close.

What many don't realize is that Trump vs New York has actually been New York vs Trump since the 1980's. He declared war on the New York establishment long ago. Some who remember those days say he brought it on himself way back when. Candiate for political office or not the New York establishment has been after him for nearly 40 years. His former ways caught up with him yesterday. If you dig into the weeds it seems as though there was scullduggery afoot. But that too is nothing new.

Last edited:

Poppy

Flashaholic
What many don't realize is that Trump vs New York has actually been New York vs Trump since the 1980's. He declared war on the New York establishment long ago. Some who remember those days say he brought it on himself way back when. Candiate for political office or not the New York establishment has been after him for nearly 40 years. His former ways caught up with him yesterday. If you dig into the weeds it seems as though there was scullduggery afoot. But that too is nothing new.
Mr Fixer, I like your edit.
I believe that much of what Mr Trump is guilty of can be found in much of corporate America. Perhaps he more than most, I don't know, nor do I care.

What frightens me about the future of our country is Trump's dictatorial bent, and the similarities to historical Germany.

After WWII Germany was in dire financial straits. They had a huge war reparations to pay forced upon them by the Allies. They had high unemployment, and skyrocketing inflation.
Fortunately our employment rate is at historical highs, but after the surging inflation (although it has leveled off) our incomes have not caught up. Therefore the public are unhappy because although their paychecks are larger, they can still buy less with it. Ofcourse for the most part they blame the current administration (Biden). In reality the inflation was caused by Covid, and the incentive checks, and lengthened unemployment checks. Both Presidents contributed to this.

We have an unhappy populace due to inflation, which is currently under control, but the lagging effect of income, is a problem. The additional problem is that if incomes increase, so will inflation. It's a balancing act.

Hitler was elected to power due to inflation and an unhappy populace.

Hitler ran on The Arian Race is superior to all others...
Trump's version is MAGA Make America Great Again

Hitler blamed all of Germany's problems on the west, but internally on the Jews.
Trump blames all of America's problems on the Democrats, and immigrants.

Trump's plan to set up deportation camps, and deport all of the immigrants, (sounds similar to NAZI germany camps for the jews). Economists declare that plan may actually increase inflation by causing a workforce shortage, that decreases output, and increases salaries, which increases cost of production, and then prices for fewer goods.

China is seeing an aging population and has started encouraging women to stay at home and have babies.
Russia is stealing children from Ukraine to increase their population.

He says that he wants to be a dictator, but only for day one. In that time he will "Drill Drill Drill, and close the border." Biden has opened the northern border of Alaska for drilling. The first year the US ever exported more oil and refined petroleum products than it imported was the second year Biden was in office and it has gone up each year since.

I was relieved when the "Joint Chiefs of State" issued the statement that they "would not follow any illegal orders" from the President. I was concerned that if the military backed him, it might mean the end of our Democracy. And then January 6 happened.

He wanted to suspend the constitution once or twice before, Now Trump is teasing with... maybe he'll be a three term president.

Scary.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, you're now comparing an ex President who opened an American embassy in Jerusalem who has a Jewish son in law to Hitler? What is wrong with you? You want comparisons. Okay. Hitler hated and killed minorities and Jews. Biden eulogized a leader of the Ku Klux Clan, Senator Robert Byrd and told people, "If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black." He violated contract law for 100 million employees and employers by firing anyone who didn't get the Covid shot, forcing a violation of Article 1 Section 9 (No state shall pass any law impairing the obligation of contracts) of the U.S. Constitution. This is what tyrants do. He supports gun control. A recent massacre by the ATF took out Bryan Malinowski. Hitler gained control after the Weimar Republic passed gun control taking away the guns, leaving minorities like the Jews helpless. Hitler was fond of eugenics, which he based his Final Solution off of. Margaret Sanger, who founded Planned Parenthood was into eugenics as well. Planned Parenthood, which she founded, focuses mostly in predominantly black neighborhoods to lower African American births. Abortion is the next step in Hitler's Final Solution. Biden is pro abortion. Hitler had some of his Third Reich as Muslims in the Middle East to kill Jews. The remainder of these and their descendants are what are left of Hamas. Biden is keeping Israel from finishing them off. Biden has held back weapons from Israel which they need to defend themselves against surrounding forces.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Biden has been tying the hands of the Ukrainians by telling them they can't fire at Russian soil. Meanwhile, Russia has been dropping their version of our JDAM smart bombs from safely on their side where they glide over into Ukraine territory and take out border towns. As Russia declares those towns as their territory, they use these areas as a buffer zone to drop more bombs from which then glide farther into Ukraine territory. Russian jets can't get shot down from that far away and the bombs are near impossible to defend against. Now that Ukraine has taken heavy loses, Biden is now just starting to let them shoot at Russia. Biden has taken the same approach with Israel vs. Gaza. Restrain our allies and help our enemies. Biden enriched Russia and Iran with oil revenue by cutting off our domestic supply, driving up global demand and price. If Trump had been in office, Russia and Iran would be broke and the conflicts in Ukraine and Gaza would not have happened.
The alternative is, Putin's tanks would have rolled into the heart of Ukraine in a year and taken over completely had it not been for Biden getting the nation tons of Aid, medical supplies, and weapons. Yes, the restrictions were put into place. Yes, they were ridiculous. But the alternative would have cost more Ukrainian lives. Support+Aid with restrictions, or no help at all. Those were the only choices. What are you supposed to do?

Trump made it clear how he'd end the war if he was President again. Get the 21st Century version of Hitler to pull out of the Ukraine with all of his offensive troops and weapons. Give a giant chunk of Ukraine's rightful territory to the new Hitler. Zero prosecution of blatant war crimes and atrocities. Ukraine's President mysteriously vanishes, never to be seen again. And those Ukrainians left in the new Russian territory get treated basically like slaves, only that word is never officially used. Yeah, once again, Trump's trial was an obscene witch hunt. No one gives a damn what comes out of a worthless whore's mouth when she opens it. But if Trump manages to run for President, I'm voting for Joe. Yes, because of that one thing.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm still searching for some red elephants.. Will gorilla glue due? :poke:
Total honesty, Gorilla Glue is beyond fantastic!
Gorilla Tape is garbage though. No better than similar tape from other companies costing much less.