From the "What were they thinking file?!?"

letschat7

Suspended
Or, having some "fun" trolling.
Also, I guess Ukraine simply existing outside of Putin's control is now considered bringing trouble onto itself.
Since like 2015 I was under investigation for I.S related things and in 2020 I got designated as an int. t'rist. In addition to my normal law breaking activities in USA.

Even if I wasn't a crim or other things I probably wouldn't support USA because the government changes too often to really side with it. They oppose things I don't have issues with. They pass laws I don't agree with. And on top of that my heritage is not native peoples but instead from one of the original countries that had colonies here that the Americans rebelled against. We now know it was all lies and British rule was fine. Just look at Canada or Falklands and how well things worked out.

Oh and since it is CPF has anyone taken a look at ITAR? Did you know some Surefire products have warning labels about export thanks to US laws and they can't compete effectively overseas because of our stupid laws. There isn't anything anyone can't get from Israel, Russia, or China that is light, NVG, IR related and the specs are probably better and the price is lower.... That alone is a good reason to not support USA and it's gov. At least when a country like Germany passes a law in regards to lights it is grounded in science and reason and improves the function of lights.

letschat7

Suspended
Gorilla Tape is garbage though. No better than similar tape from other companies costing much less.
No it is better. I used it foolishly during a redneck style repair job and it worked miracles. Cut it into short strips though and it holds better than duct/duck tape.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Biden is keeping Israel from finishing them off. Biden has held back weapons from Israel which they need to defend themselves against surrounding forces.
No Biden has ISSUED Israel weapons to DEFEND themselves. He is holding back on those that would be used to kill hard working, God fearing Palestinian families, by way of wanton destruction of their communities.

Regarding Ukraine, while playing monday morning quarterback, I think he should have given more advanced weapons sooner and faster, and devastated Russia, but at the moment I can understand the Nuclear fear.

Trump on the other hand stated that he thought that Putin's move, prestaging columns of weapons along Ukraine's borders, brilliant. Followed by invading the country. He would negotiate a settlement of the Ukraine police action by giving whole portions of Ukraine to Russia for parcels of land in the Crimea Peninsula where he could build some Trump Hotels.

1717212907806.png

raggie33

*the raggedier*
you should see what they did to are bridge for real scary stuff im so scared someone will die

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holding back JDAM kits to make dumb bombs accurate to avoid civilian casualties in Gaza is not protecting Gazan civilians. The bombs held back by Biden are not only needed to penetrate underground tunnels to get to Hamas fighters, but are also needed to fight Hezbolla to the north. These bombs can be dropped from miles away and glide toward enemy targets, keeping costs down from replacing missiles while protecting fighter pilots. Russia is using this tactic effectively now against Ukraine. Biden is endangering Israelis on multiple fronts. Israel paid for these weapons in advance. It was not a gift.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROLFLMAO

Here's to picking someone else (anyone!) that Letschat7 doesn't support!

Couldn't find the one about believing in the practice of training young males for sex (or whatever he called it)!

But I make deals to attend pubs and maybe we drink expensive alcohol at church, and watch IS videos of christians being executed.

Then there was this video. I had seen these terroist execution videos before but didn't really care at first. Then they started being in English and better yet an American gets killed which is fun for everyone. But they start getting better. They make a film with an American in it and he takes part in the killing of chirstians. Like seriously it was the best thing I had ever watched. I tell my friends and they all agree to attend a service and we can watch it together.

I cancel my plans but it isn't enough. On the next monday some agents show up at my house. At first I think it is city police detectives but they flash credentials and it is the FBI. That was probably the scariest moment of my life. They didn't like a long list of activities they thought I was involved in. It is nearly a hate crime what I was doing and they were real interested in me not joining IS, not funding IS, and not supporting IS.

If someone doesn't like Stalin chances are they are probably a neo-nazi.

Don't lose too much sleep if an LEO gets killed.

I personally don't try to have any empathy with police if they are attacked or killed.

While I'm fairly certain he committed that murder it is really cool to see a mockery made of American courts and the icing on the cake was when he wrote the book: what if I did it. It was just brilliant.

I mean sure I'd like to see people's relationships work out but I really don't get worked up if some one kills a person. Someone I was friend's with in prison scammed a woman and when she made a bid deal about it he dismembered her body, wrapped it up in bags and tossed her pieces in a river and he was such a nice guy or I meet a man who attempted to bomb some Americans in time square and knifed a federal employee but he had a good sense of humour and he had a voice like an angel when he did his calls to prayer.

I think we should focus on OJ the football player and not get so worked up if he did happen to commit murder. Who knows maybe he asked for forgiveness?

I started robbing houses after school and was in trouble with the law over knife crime before that calender year was up.

I would have rather been in prison than that at least you can do pretty much anything you want in prison.

To resell it and get a fix of hard drugs.

I think the most inspiring leader in recent times is the man that should have been Time's person of the year: Al Baghdadi.

I think he is a wonderful guy. I voted for him back when he was Obama's VP. Now I can't vote of course but I would vote for him. I think he did a wonderful job pulling out of Afghanistan.

I always escalate things with a total disregard for the lives and safety of law enforcement or citizens since I have no obligation to follow US laws. I've been caught three times for gun or knife crime and that doesn't even deter me because I can continue doing a few more felony gun offenses before they can give me significant time.

If USA gets nuked I'm not in the least bit concerned. That is great news for the world.

Don't worry I'm an actual enemy of the USA.

Since like 2015 I was under investigation for I.S related things and in 2020 I got designated as an int. t'rist. In addition to my normal law breaking activities in USA.

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Someone needs to stop this guy's blatant ongoing theft of oxygen.

Toulouse42

Enlightened
I'm rather surprised that MrEd has not done anything. He forbids "political" content but this is far worse. All my life, I've been quite fond of "The American Experiment". This breathtaking insult(s) to the nation and its historical values is beyond my understanding.

I'm rather surprised that MrEd has not done anything. He forbids "political" content but this is far worse. All my life, I've been quite fond of "The American Experiment". This breathtaking insult(s) to the nation and its historical values is beyond my understanding.
Mister Ed will be along sooner or later.

In the meantime -

Monocrom

Flashaholic
"Quick, get him off the stage!"

Joe's Handlers caught napping on the job. Oops!

So much evidence of free speech malignancy, but then again, USA is strong on allowing such foolishness coming out of people's mouths and fingers.
What's your thinking on De Niro's, Biden-approved appearance outside the NY courthouse before the jury delivered their verdict? Do you support his right to such malignancy?

Rhetorical questions. You have proven time and again your modus operandi is to spew malignancy and run for cover. :yellowlaugh:

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you had the ability, would you limit people's ability to express their thoughts and/or ideas?
Not directed at me, but in these instances I'd say yes.

We're not simply talking about freedom of speech in the way of reasonable thoughts, opinions and ideas.
Here we're faced with treason, advocacy of murder, other criminal offences and general disgusting behaviour.

No reasonable and healthy society should tolerate this disgrace.

letschat7

Suspended
He won't let me discuss a Danish Sci Fi film that parodies Star Trek.